Author Topic: 看了BM的帖子,感觉近期内PTS会有大变动  (Read 7404 times)

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
看了BM的帖子,感觉近期内PTS会有大变动。大家的看法如何呢?BM想推高pts的价值。

AGS holders are not diluted by this at all as the value of their 10% is independent of the 10% held by PTS holders.   It will affect the PTS/AGS price ratio, but not the BTC/AGS price ratio. 

On the other hand stopping inflation of PTS and making AGS liquid at the same time may add value to both parties positions and would dramatically simplify the understanding of our ecosystem.  The benefits might be a win for all.   

I think we may have a good plan here if we can get enough community buy-in.

Ok, so to clarify, this proposal is to fork PTS into a TaPOS chain, with a total supply of 4 million, and genesis block consisting of a current PTS snapshot scaled up to 2 million, along with 2 million current AGS state.  Is this correct?

If that's the plan, the question would be how exactly to rework the PTS side of the AGS donations.  Either the daily BTC donation reward could absorb the PTS allocation, or the time frame could be extended.

First of all, this is just a wild idea and not a throughly thought out plan.   But if we were to make such a move we could probably do one of three things:

a) Wait until 200 days of AGS is over.
   b) End AGS early (increasing the value of existing AGS at the expense of necessary funding)
   c) End AGS early and assign unallocated AGS to the development fund as part of the new chain.  As it would now be liquid we could simply sell it into the market rather than auction it like we are doing with AGS.  The proceeds from this sale could then be added to the development fund just as if AGS had continued to auction off the positions.  In fact, we could automate the sale of the AGS payout without changing the auction dynamics at all. 

In the event that PTS were to suffer an attack or 'die' between now and the end of AGS then would simply take a snapshot of the chain.   However, with the plans and things we have in the pipe I doubt the PTS price will remain suppressed for much longer. 

Now lets make one thing clear about this discussion as I know certain individuals abhor any changes.   I want community feedback on any changes with a focus on maximizing value of existing shareholders stake.  If it is not a clear win for everyone then I will not consider it.
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students