Author Topic: Fulfill your Duties as a Community  (Read 2746 times)

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
With some of the officers doing close to zip, the community doesn't receive status updates as often as they had hoped. None of us are getting updates and the only person with adequate activity is Tomorrow. However, I don't know if some of our officers have gone rogue - sold their MMC for a vacation -- We really will not know if they're actually putting work into the coin or just being negligent.

I'm accumulating mmc en masse at this price. I got a few ASIC's and am investing in MMC in hopes to revive this coin with my voting powers. Hopefully if enough of us just withdraw our coins from bter and start voting, becoming an officer will require more than just a fancy post.

We will start a union and spoil all non-compliant officers who do not follow our guidelines. It can possibly consist of a chat channel or subforum that should be checked every 24 hours so that votes may be updated.

Who would like to start by suggesting a detailed structure for the union? (MAXPWR, Please don't relpy with your thoughts and suggestions. They're too confusing.)

There should be a oath or such that the officer must follow otherwise their candidacy will be spoiled.

Good ideas.

As for me, I am at the final stages of degugging P2Pool for MMC (you may see the release of the software today). That is my holdup, and as for Freetrade and Emre, they have both been a bit busy as far as I am aware.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come"
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
With some of the officers doing close to zip, the community doesn't receive status updates as often as they had hoped. None of us are getting updates and the only person with adequate activity is Tomorrow. However, I don't know if some of our officers have gone rogue - sold their MMC for a vacation -- We really will not know if they're actually putting work into the coin or just being negligent.

I'm accumulating mmc en masse at this price. I got a few ASIC's and am investing in MMC in hopes to revive this coin with my voting powers. Hopefully if enough of us just withdraw our coins from bter and start voting, becoming an officer will require more than just a fancy post.

We will start a union and spoil all non-compliant officers who do not follow our guidelines. It can possibly consist of a chat channel or subforum that should be checked every 24 hours so that votes may be updated.

Who would like to start by suggesting a detailed structure for the union? (MAXPWR, Please don't relpy with your thoughts and suggestions. They're too confusing.)

There should be a oath or such that the officer must follow otherwise their candidacy will be spoiled.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:32:08 pm by Delinquency »