Author Topic: BitShares Me - sub forum  (Read 4474 times)

Offline fuzzy

Subforums for all!

THIS.

But where to put it? It's not "Alternative DACs," it's not suitable under "General," and they are too small to each warrant a whole section? Perhaps a "New Bitshares" section, with each of the ones on the roadmap as unique child boards, and the main as general discussion around new Bitshares products. Something like that?

.. or "Bitshares in Progress" ;) Then once they are deployed they can graduate out into the main section.

+5%

They should also be put in order of expected release
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
I agree with toast that ME and DNS should have dedicated board, but current Development category is obviously too long. I will re-organize the current layout soon.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Perhaps a whole section to "DACs under Development" and this section would have a sticky thread for status on each such DAC.

+5%

Offline bytemaster

Oops I already asked amazon for a whole subforum, I don't see a problem with having one subforum under development for each dac that is actually inder development. I can think of like 5 different threads I need for DNS

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ok.. that is fine.. his forum :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Oops I already asked amazon for a whole subforum, I don't see a problem with having one subforum under development for each dac that is actually inder development. I can think of like 5 different threads I need for DNS

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

Subforums for all!

THIS.

But where to put it? It's not "Alternative DACs," it's not suitable under "General," and they are too small to each warrant a whole section? Perhaps a "New Bitshares" section, with each of the ones on the roadmap as unique child boards, and the main as general discussion around new Bitshares products. Something like that?

.. or "Bitshares in Progress" ;) Then once they are deployed they can graduate out into the main section.

All we need is a single thread dedicated to talking about each of these.   Perhaps a whole section to "DACs under Development" and this section would have a sticky thread for status on each such DAC. 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Subforums for all!

THIS.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:01:17 pm by CLains »

Offline bytemaster

I guess that would help organize things.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I would guess Lotto and DNS would come before Me. Subforums for all!
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline CLains

• View Profile

Offline SuanBing

• View Profile
    • Bitshares News
BitsharesNews.com
我的微博
pts: PkyZq51PFLHonjzKdUDunzA52TDMR2tRrn

lzr1900

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Please, create a sub forum for ‘BitShares Me’ in all likelihood this will be the first lunched DAC and the information (as little as it is) is scattered all over the place.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.