Author Topic: Bitshares Visibility Question  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Amurru

• View Profile
I see, awesome thanks for the info.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline Amurru

• View Profile
I am not speaking on behalf of anyone but myself, but from my perspective on the Bitshares Infrastructure as a whole it took way to long to understands the whole idea and platform you guys are trying to create. I went through the forums and projects and dug around for awhile to fully grasp how everyone is creating the DAC's and the overall brilliant idea of how to make the blockchain useable for all online scenarios etc. Might I suggest you put a "About" or "Join the Change" or some cool catchy section on the front of the website on a link at the top of the page with video's that you don't have to dig around for through the forums to find as well as business graph models that I have seen you create through whiteboards with explanations. This one thing alone could really help the project move forward in my opinion, because when I first found out about bitshares I didn't get the full picture right away and steered over to other projects for awhile. Just my .02 bits.

I believe you guys are making huge strides and I think you have potential to change the world unless anything else comes out soon and this needs to be known more.

PS: can I be an alpha tester for things =P
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:46:52 pm by Amurru »