Main > General Discussion

PTS price increasing

(1/3) > >>

donkeypong:
And hopefully XTS doesn't sue her parents for tuition money!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/18/students-sues-parents-drops-suit/6562319/

G1ng3rBr34dM4n:
Ah!   I think it clicked for me, let me know if this is a proper analogy:

It's like XTS turns 18, goes off to college and her parents (PTS/AGS) no longer have any control over her.  She operates independently as she finds her way in the world. 

Stan:
PTS and XTS are now "competing" proto-coins for two non-intersecting segments of the crypto-equity industry.

XTS is the proto-coin "parent" for bank and exchange DACs.
PTS/AGS are the proto-coin "grandparents" for everything else.

Soon PTS/AGS will spawn more proto-coins "parents":  DNS, ME, LOTTO, MAS and MUSIC giving investors more focused choices.

PTS/AGS owners will wind up with a share in all of them - and still own the "OTHER" category for whatever others come next.

Then owners can horse-trade with others to focus on the industry segments that interest them most.

I guest that makes them all friendly competitors.   :)

toast:
People who sell PTS or XTS without trading for the other are very likely to sell both.
Which will happen more, XTS -> PTS or PTS -> XTS?
We will have BTC -> PTS in any case. (How long until this outweighs #1?)

G1ng3rBr34dM4n:

BTC
vs.
PTS

My question is: Has price truly been increasing this past week, relative to BTC?  Or has it remained *relatively* stable against the USD (upper $6 range)..?

What implications does this trend have?

I understand the function of PTS is to track the interest of upcoming DACs and it appears investor confidence is steady / increasing... But how does the relationship function between PTS & XTS?  If both are liquid, what is the hypothesized effect on each other?

Edit: posted larger graph screenshots

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version