Author Topic: March Newsletter  (Read 14639 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Here is the draft March Newsletter if anyone would like to proof-read it for me before I send it to 700 of my closest friends...

http://invictus-innovations.com/s/News-Letter-06-March-2014-0j9g.pdf

Maximum bang (bite?) per marketing bark!

point of focus for the the
marketing team

I like it!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

Here is the draft March Newsletter if anyone would like to proof-read it for me before I send it to 700 of my closest friends...

Maximum bang (bite?) per marketing bark!

point of focus for the the
marketing team

Offline onceuponatime

of specialize DAC instances

Offline onceuponatime

Sergio Lerner Joints our Team

Offline onceuponatime

Napster did bring
P2P the the masses

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
If someone posted a topic be sure that the title is directly related to its content. Rename this to "Newsletter coming soon". Funny thing about I3 people posting topics is sometime the title makes you upbeat but when you start to read the content, disappointment will be written all over your face. Stop making hype and just release a newsletter if it is ready.  Not cool . Same cliche as the topic  "Get your BTS wallet here".  As if there is already a working BTS wallet , ready to be download. HYpe Hype Hype. Hype is good if it can be backed up by concrete facts.
+5% you guys have clearly acknowledge the value of managing expectations, exercise this on micro scale as well

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Really excited about the potential for Bitshares LOTTO!

Overlooked that one, but realised last night that it's an industry that generates tens of $billions in revenue every year despite only 50% of receipts being paid back to ticket holders!

Bitshares could completely disrupt that industry by cutting out nearly all the costs. In fact I realised you could create a DAC where 'ticket holders' - (Owners of Bitshares Lotto shares) may get wealthier even if they never win!

I put some of my ideas down in the Bitshares LOTTO thread, be interested to hear peoples thoughts!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3621.0

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
Sorry guys. 

I needed a place to sticky the graphic at the top of this thread for easy reference, since its relevant to all the discussion everywhere.
  • Seemed to make sense to put it at the top of a thread called simply "March Newsletter" since it comes from the March newsletter.
  • Seemed to make sense to admit up front in the first paragraph that the thread was started for this very reason.
  • Seemed to make sense to have a thread named "March Newsletter" anyway to answer questions like "Where's the March Newsletter?"
  • Seemed to make sense to have a place where I could respond with profoundly humble and frank admissions like "Its late because I wanted it to include complete coverage all the topics in the above graphic and a couple of the details have been slow to get finalized and at least one of the important topics won't be decided until we can get the whole team together to discuss it tomorrow afternoon."
I guess I should have just let all this information scroll by and disappear in the daily stream, but I was trying meet the demand to get more organized and put important announcements and status updates in one obvious place where you could find it quickly.

And yes, I wanted to hoot and holler' a bit - 'cause I'm unnecessarily and unprofessionally excited about everything that's going on.

:)

We hope you guys won't get dispirited by the "unpositive" responses. Yes, sometimes we were disappointed or even angry but that is because we have believe in 3I and we all invested a lot. We know you guys will make it,  but it's normal thing that people cares about their money.
So please don't disappear in the daily stream, I'd like to hear more and more from you :D

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
We are all excited about this. Innovations like I3's vision is very hard to pass the opportunity it gives. I am a true believer  in DACs concept. I admit it is too technical for an ordinary people to understand. Not every people has advanced comprehensive mind as we visionaries do. Hell, some do not even know how cryptocurrency works. All they know is the amount corresponds to a value of a coin or any digital currency. And making money is what they care about. The thing about DACs is not only making money , it is how will the future of business industries may adapt. It is a concept where nobody is in control. Just trust in each network whether transactions are valid or not . As simple as it may. Different factors also must be consider. So information is very important as well as timing and integrity. To you Stan I know you have been in the same state as I do . Excited!!! Hats off to you and Dan. When Bitshare X really starts to move,  I3 will be at the same pedestal as Google and Apple. World's Most Innovative Company   8)  +5%
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:33:45 am by jwiz168 »

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Sorry guys. 

I needed a place to sticky the graphic at the top of this thread for easy reference, since its relevant to all the discussion everywhere.
  • Seemed to make sense to put it at the top of a thread called simply "March Newsletter" since it comes from the March newsletter.
  • Seemed to make sense to admit up front in the first paragraph that the thread was started for this very reason.
  • Seemed to make sense to have a thread named "March Newsletter" anyway to answer questions like "Where's the March Newsletter?"
  • Seemed to make sense to have a place where I could respond with profoundly humble and frank admissions like "Its late because I wanted it to include complete coverage all the topics in the above graphic and a couple of the details have been slow to get finalized and at least one of the important topics won't be decided until we can get the whole team together to discuss it tomorrow afternoon."
I guess I should have just let all this information scroll by and disappear in the daily stream, but I was trying meet the demand to get more organized and put important announcements and status updates in one obvious place where you could find it quickly.

And yes, I wanted to hoot and holler' a bit - 'cause I'm unnecessarily and unprofessionally excited about everything that's going on.

:)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:38:14 am by Stan »

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
If someone posted a topic be sure that the title is directly related to its content. Rename this to "Newsletter coming soon". Funny thing about I3 people posting topics is sometime the title makes you upbeat but when you start to read the content, disappointment will be written all over your face. Stop making hype and just release a newsletter if it is ready.  Not cool . Same cliche as the topic  "Get your BTS wallet here".  As if there is already a working BTS wallet , ready to be download. HYpe Hype Hype. Hype is good if it can be backed up by concrete facts.
+5%!!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
+5% you guys have clearly acknowledge the value of managing expectations, exercise this on micro scale as well
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
hype the hype to hype
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz