Author Topic: DNS-Pinky-Promise Bounties  (Read 7233 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So .. What am I supposed to do?

Offline onceuponatime

Yes, better now. It still took me a while to catch the meaning, but I'm old and ugly.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline onceuponatime

I have read that first paragraph several times - and I still can't figure out what you are trying to say. Please try being more specific (ie. what "snapshot" are you talking about, the Feb. 28th?)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I've been given the go-ahead for using future shares in DNS derived from PTS that Invictus holds in the Angelshares fund at the time of the Bitshares DNS snapshot. In other words, about 10% all DNS are available as IOUs from me & Invictus. The amount I'll be spending in the short term is a rounding error with respect to total AGS DNS holdings. This is a way to reward DNS believers who trust I3 at a premium rate while not diluting current AGS funds.

I started a spreadsheet here to track the IOUs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjWEvwFB1BZ7dHlRMFFlRHVvM21XU3pqS2NoSUFqWWc&usp=sharing

The total share amount might change, and I will adjust bounties accordingly. If you have trust issues (which are actually a little bit reasonable in the land of crypto-equity), I can't help you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:27:17 am by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.