Other > DAC PLAY

Bitshares Play Status Update

(1/4) > >>

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: HackFisher on November 25, 2014, 12:24:06 pm ---We have made fast progress since last status update:

1. Allocation and Snapshot Details Released.

2. More clear plan and visions

3. Website Building

4. The Wallet development and blockchain protocol definition is on steady progress

5. Keep in touch several games content providers, issuers and VCs, learn a lot from them.

6. Another corporation is joining the vision of BitShares PLAY project as a very important partner: marketing, business development, legal etc.

7. We have several new full-time members to introduce.

logxing: helping with management and Chinese community communication.
cristoffer: helping with community communication in English world, forum, newsletter etc.

8. Lora is doing more stuffs like game CP and game ecosystem communication rather than just act as a designer.

--- End quote ---

+1

HackFisher:
We have made fast progress since last status update:

1. Allocation and Snapshot Details Released.

2. More clear plan and visions

3. Website Building

4. The Wallet development and blockchain protocol definition is on steady progress

5. Keep in touch several games content providers, issuers and VCs, learn a lot from them.

6. Another corporation is joining the vision of BitShares PLAY project as a very important partner: marketing, business development, legal etc.

7. We have several new full-time members to introduce.

logxing: helping with management and Chinese community communication.
cristoffer: helping with community communication in English world, forum, newsletter etc.

8. Lora is doing more stuffs like game CP and game ecosystem communication rather than just act as a designer.

HackFisher:
Here are the latest updates of the bitshares play development team:

At the very beginning, the ideas of bitshares play were merely shared over members of bitsuperlab, but now, more members are joining bitshares play:

Clar c++ developer
Boombastic front-end developer
Lora Designer
Cass Designer
HeyD evangelist
Qijun evangelist (English)

HackFisher:
CLI TestNet #1:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9406.0

HackFisher:
Some update:

I'll start develop a Dice DAC which is based on one rule of Bitshares Lotto (dice rule) in the left time of August.

Details please take look at:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4505.0

I guess that would be a fork of the bitshares_toolkit. It will follow the AGS/PTS social contract, so if possible, I would like to call it Bitshares Dice.

For Bitshares Lotto, some key parts of the framework are not ready to go, so I choose to implement a Rule DAC first without those parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version