Author Topic: 50 u% DNS: Blockchain snapshot infographic  (Read 4580 times)

Offline bytemaster

Fair assessment. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Wait, 50 u% is $10 at namecoin's valuation. 50 100ths of 1 millionth of $20 million

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Haha, you see why I think you shouldn't mix percent with engineering notation (m, u prefixes)? It's just hard to parse.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Wait, 50 u% is $10 at namecoin's valuation. 50 100ths of 1 millionth of $20 million

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Let's see if anyone bites... past bounties were priced higher but now that you said that...

That does seem like an unreasonably high bounty. :) But if higher bounties lead to getting a product sooner, please keep them high. PTS/AGS needs a product.

Worst-case: honor PTS/AGS 49.5% each and allocate an extra 1% of genesis DNS for development.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline toast

• View Profile
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
My own version of infographic

Offline toast

• View Profile
50 u% DNS+P2P for a variation of that old image someone made of blockchain forks. I can't find it right now after searching for a few minutes, it's around here somewhere.

Needs to have these blockchains:
* AGS+PTS
* DNS
  caption: proto-DAC in future crypto-equity backed by autonomous byzantine namespace resolution services
* P2P
  first DNS-derived namespace DAC, used for resolving .p2p TLDs.
* KEY/WEB
  example future DACs
* XT
  other example proto-DAC
* blob of X DACs

The relationship is

AGS/PTS
|-DNS
  |- P2P
  |- KEY
  |- WEB
|-XT

We will likely need to do a few iterations. If you can keep it layered/modular/easily editable in a program like GIMP (or any free alternative you propose) that would make me pay out much sooner.

Hey toast my man, I have made an infographic for Bitshare DNS based on your description (in Gimp format). whats your email address ?

Just PM me on the forum

Offline toast

• View Profile
Let's see if anyone bites... past bounties were priced higher but now that you said that...

Offline bytemaster

50 u% DNS+P2P for a variation of that old image someone made of blockchain forks. I can't find it right now after searching for a few minutes, it's around here somewhere.

* AGS+PTS
* DNS
  caption: proto-DAC in future crypto-equity backed by autonomous byzantine namespace resolution services
* P2P
* KEY/WEB
  example future DACs
* XT
  other example proto-DAC
* blob of X DACs

The relationship is

AGS/PTS
|-DNS
  |- P2P
  |- KEY
  |- WEB
|-XT

We will likely need to do a few iterations. If you can keep it layered/modular/easily editable in a program like GIMP (or any free alternative you propose) that would make me pay out much sooner.

What is your estimated value of a MIP (u%) for the purposes of pricing this?

I believe this would be equal to 200 XTS based upon the conversion which means that your price is probably too high...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

* AGS+PTS
* DNS
* P2P
* KEY/WEB
  example future DACs
* XT
  other example proto-DAC
* blob of X DACs

The relationship is

AGS/PTS
|-DNS
  |- P2P
  |- KEY
  |- WEB
|-XT

Hey toast my man, I have made an infographic for Bitshare DNS based on your description (in Gimp format). whats your email address ?

Offline vikram

Offline toast

• View Profile

* AGS+PTS
* DNS
* P2P
* KEY/WEB
  example future DACs
* XT
  other example proto-DAC
* blob of X DACs

The relationship is

AGS/PTS
|-DNS
  |- P2P
  |- KEY
  |- WEB
|-XT

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 11:54:24 pm by toast »