Author Topic: Sell before Bter and other exchanges remove MMC!  (Read 14593 times)

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
have you not lost your tongue yet, newmine ? Boring man.

FaSan

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
He didn't? What does this mean?

He didn't contacted exchanges to halt trading.

He did last time.
...when something big is about to happen to a stock and trading is stopped to allow people to absorb the news. I told them they should probably suspend trading for a while because there was big news.

This is the same "big" news that triggered him to "halt" trading before. Why would he not do it again?  If he wasn't lying about the reasons before then he will do it this time.

emre

He didn't contacted exchanges to halt trading.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
no, he did not.

stop spreading FUD.

There's something called a trading halt - that's when something big is about to happen to a stock and trading is stopped to allow people to absorb the news.

And this....

Although I don't know if a story about FreeTrade mainly being voted out is particularly good or bad news; a rather different story about me being newly elected could bring some light.

Congrats!

n.b. I think a coin surviving the removal of its founder is a net positive.

Don't forget this is the OPPOSITE of what he said after being removed from MEC. So either he is a liar, or you are in for a SURPRISE.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:31:31 pm by newmine »

emre

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
That doesnt mean anything. Its normal at stock market, with big news the stock are temporarly "off" to absorve the news. We dont need to sell anything....
Ok. You hold.

Good luck.

Offline kanes

• View Profile
That doesnt mean anything. Its normal at stock market, with big news the stock are temporarly "off" to absorve the news. We dont need to sell anything....

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Katie: But you told Bter to de-list MemoryCoin?
FreeTrade: No. There's something called a trading halt - that's when something big is about to happen to a stock and trading is stopped to allow people to absorb the news. I told them they should probably suspend trading for a while because there was big news. But I don't get to tell exchanges what to list and de-list. Believe me, I've tried!

This is from FreeTrades interview with himself.

I am sure he has contacted Bter already. Since removal of the CEO and Dev is huge news, it warrants a trading halt!

Or he was just full of shit regarding memorycoin 1.

SELL! before it too late!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 03:12:08 am by newmine »