Author Topic: Sell before Bter and other exchanges remove MMC!  (Read 14594 times)

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
"the shareholders voted to give those funds to themselves."
FreeTrade never understood why the community disrespected him. He also believed they became too greedy.

Now why would FreeTrade destroy what MMC has become of this time? There are not only shareholders, but several candidates may be voted upon, and FreeTrade is definitely still euphoric about this coin because the community hasn't become corrupted and disrespectful.

The MEC community was no different than how this one was back in January. There were a lot of people hating on FreeTrade and much more vocal than before.
So tell me, How come FreeTrade could withstand all the Negativity in January but couldn't take it back in September?

He didn't have the expertise in version 1.0 to handle situations in version 2.0.

That's funny!

Probably more along the lines of, he didn't have the huge premine in version 1.0 as he did for 2.0.

I won't post anything else, unless my posts get deleted *or modified.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 03:11:19 am by newmine »

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
FreeTrade never understood why the community disrespected him. He also believed they became too greedy.

Now why would FreeTrade destroy what MMC has become of this time? There are not only shareholders, but several candidates may be voted upon, and FreeTrade is definitely still euphoric about this coin because the community hasn't become corrupted and disrespectful.

The MEC community was no different than how this one was back in January. There were a lot of people hating on FreeTrade and much more vocal than before.
So tell me, How come FreeTrade could withstand all the Negativity in January but couldn't take it back in September?

He didn't have the expertise in version 1.0 to handle situations in version 2.0.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
and why do we need a "trading halt" to absorb the news? There is no news... the CEO changed and the coin is going to get better... you will see.

I think many people who were burned last time asked the same question.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
and why do we need a "trading halt" to absorb the news? There is no news... the CEO changed and the coin is going to get better... you will see.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Now why would FreeTrade destroy what MMC has become of this time? There are not only just shareholders voting for one candidate, but several candidates may be voted upon, and FreeTrade is definitely still euphoric about this coin because the community hasn't become corrupted and disrespectful.

Compromising even one position will make it hard for the shareholder's voting powers to become completely corrupt.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:08:28 am by Delinquency »

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Can someone please delete this thread?

I dont think it is productive for the coin.

Look at it like this: if the thread is deleted, it's not very free-speechy and gives newmine ammunition to complain that dissenting opinions are quashed.

On the other hand, if the coin is so fragile that a propaganda thread from newmine can do real damage, you've got bigger problems to worry about than newmine.

Anybody who spends more than a couple minutes on this forum knows that newmine holds an incredibly deep grudge against FreeTrade for events that took place months ago. Use this thread to give newcomers the honest facts about newmine and FreeTrade's history and let them decide whether or not to dump their coins.

FreeTrade has been outed for the fraud and cheat that he is. See specifically his fake interview for answers (160,000 coins hidden in the premine, 47,000 coins for MCF hidden in the premine, halting trading at Bter because the Dev FreeTrade left the coin because he was voted out of the grant, etc..).

The reason I continue or resurrected my posting here is because for some reason you and the others here, newbies and oldies don't seem to get it. Plus, this was predicted to eventually happen. I think because you are all vested and put time in and think that you have such a great chance at making some coin by CXO office, you refuse to see the forest through the trees. Either that or stupidity.

So here we are, FreeTrade has been voted out of all paid positions and you want facts.

Here are the facts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267522.msg3144231#msg3144231
This is what FreeTrade said to someone who was attempting to win the vote for the "grant" at the end of MEC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267522.msg3151096#msg3151096
Here is FreeTrade calling it quits when he lost the vote.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2288.0
Here is FreeTrades faux interview where he tells of his premine and his altruistic halting of the coins trading on an exchange.

Katie: But you told Bter to de-list MemoryCoin?
FreeTrade: No. There's something called a trading halt - that's when something big is about to happen to a stock and trading is stopped to allow people to absorb the news. I told them they should probably suspend trading for a while because there was big news. But I don't get to tell exchanges what to list and de-list. Believe me, I've tried!

These are the facts. None of you can say FreeTrade won't kill or attempt de-list the coin from exchanges. He did it before under the exact same circumstances that are happening now. Only time will tell if FreeTrade doesn't do what he did previously. I really hope he doesn't do it. For all your sakes. If he doesn't, it means he was lying about his reasoning for doing it to Memorycoin 1.

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
Yes at least change the subject, FT contacted me a couple of days ago and he did not even hint that he was abandoning the coin, It seems that he has some things to sort out before he returns to the MemoryCoin community...there is absolutly no way Delinquency can know who FT is contacting and what he is saying  >:(

How's that?
He sent the whole CXO team a message thru the officers portal and he also sent me a very positive PM, I won't get in to any more details but it wouldn’t be your place to call me out asking for any specific Information or calling my honesty in to question if it's not true any one of the CXO's can state it here, this is starting to get borring and this will be the last message you will get from me on the subject. End of communication...

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
It's not at all productive at all he's just trolling I'm thinking about blocking all of newmine's comunications...please some one delete tis post

That will show me.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Yes at least change the subject, FT contacted me a couple of days ago and he did not even hint that he was abandoning the coin, It seems that he has some things to sort out before he returns to the MemoryCoin community...there is absolutly no way Delinquency can know who FT is contacting and what he is saying  >:(

How's that?

Offline robonix

• View Profile

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I would just like a mod to fix the title of this thread. It is a lie.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Look at it like this: if the thread is deleted, it's not very free-speechy and gives newmine ammunition to complain that dissenting opinions are quashed.

exactly thats why i think we should keep it online ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

On the other hand, if the coin is so fragile that a propaganda thread from newmine can do real damage, you've got bigger problems to worry about than newmine.

Anybody who spends more than a couple minutes on this forum knows that newmine holds an incredibly deep grudge against FreeTrade for events that took place months ago. Use this thread to give newcomers the honest facts about newmine and FreeTrade's history and let them decide whether or not to dump their coins.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline robonix

• View Profile
It's not at all productive at all he's just trolling I'm thinking about blocking all of newmine's comunications...please some one delete tis post