Other > Muse/SoundDAC

Zenith Music Exchange

(1/17) > >>

cass:

--- Quote from: unimercio on April 17, 2014, 01:17:08 am ---
--- Quote from: Stan on April 09, 2014, 11:48:07 pm ---Eddie is not any coin.  He has been a voting member of the Academy of Music for over a decade.  He has access to all the big record labels.  He can put together deals that compete with iTunes.  He has and can sign artists.  It is he who will supply the stream of new talent for people to trade.

Eddie IS this business.

...and he gave us half.

--- End quote ---
+5%  Sounds very promising... a little preemptive PR and we're good to go.

--- End quote ---

it's sounds really promising - i've worked 2-3 years for really small record label ... on music business those kind of contacts to major labels etc. are 85% of the rent.
So i guess we have great initial situation now to make BitShares Music really awesome.

unimercio:

--- Quote from: Stan on April 09, 2014, 11:48:07 pm ---Eddie is not any coin.  He has been a voting member of the Academy of Music for over a decade.  He has access to all the big record labels.  He can put together deals that compete with iTunes.  He has and can sign artists.  It is he who will supply the stream of new talent for people to trade.

Eddie IS this business.

...and he gave us half.

--- End quote ---
+5%  Sounds very promising... a little preemptive PR and we're good to go.

sumantso:
Great news. It seems my ranting has worked :D

smiley35:

--- Quote from: donkeypong on April 16, 2014, 07:10:08 pm ---Please read Cob's more recent update thread. They are not using Zenithcoin at all anymore. Put this thread to a rest, please.

--- End quote ---

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4224.0;topicseen

donkeypong:
Please read Cob's more recent update thread. They are not using Zenithcoin at all anymore. Put this thread to a rest, please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version