Author Topic: We need a Protoshares Explainer Video  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Re: We need a Protoshares Explainer Video
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 04:42:18 am »
In general, we prefer to do things in the most distributed way possible.  We'd love to see how others in the community would explain it in a video.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 04:38:10 am »
Is that on Invictus's to-do soon list?   Should this be a community bounty project?   It's a little unusual to have an altcoin that has a company behind it so I'm not sure if the normal groupbuy logic is in play here or if it's important it be done by Invictus
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 04:33:07 am »
Such a video is a great idea.  Until we do one, try looking at the ProtoShares Primer in our first newsletter at http://invictus-innovations.com/news/.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
We need a Protoshares Explainer Video
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 03:33:50 am »
No offense to Bytemaster, but Bitshares doesn't need to be explained so much as Protoshares needs to be explained.  Since protoshares gives you shares of everything else Invictus Innovations creates, it's a totally different animal than any other cryptocurrency out there.  This could be explained very simply in maybe a 90 second video.

I was thinking we could crowdsource the script, I'm willing to work on it and have some experience in that area.

Thoughts? Ideas? 
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.