Author Topic: Bitshares Podcast  (Read 4582 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Hello Bitshares forum. You don't know me because I never post but I read you guys every day.

Within two weeks I hope to release the first episode of a podcast detailing the developments which are taking place in the bitshares ecosystem. I'm no computer scientist but I've been avidly following Invictus since the debut of Protoshares, I also posses a neutrally accented baritone. Hopefully that's sufficient to qualify me for the role.

A bi-weekly podcast allows people to make bitshares part of their weekly routine so this will be the ultimate goal. Initially however one episode a week seems like a more manageable workload.

Let's hash out the most important questions on the minds of the community and come up with detailed, concise, easily understood answers. I myself am very much a layman so my ability to understand and re communicate will inevitably be the litmus test here.

Tell me what you think guys. If you're interested in getting involved please speak up and let's start producing some media!

8)

Here is an important debate I recommend for discussion.

The role of social entrepreneurship, building community, and the effectiveness of airdrops.

For the most part a majority agree that an airdrop should happen, but we don't all agree on why it should happen or how. My side of the debate is that airdrops should happen to promote long term strategic alliances and to grow the community. The strategy I proposed is based around courting social entrepreneurs and rewarding community service with airdrops. Details can be found if you check my profile for my posts.

I think it's a main topic of discussion for the forum at this time and it needs to at least be more thoroughly addressed in the podcast format. Many people are not going to want to read every post but having the different arguments discussed in a podcast would be neat as anyone could just listen to the podcast.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

it is official.  Legendface is the first Beyond Bitcoin Mumbler :)

Thanks Toast.  We are waiting for all of you to jump in and say hi.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:28:37 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline legendface66

• View Profile
Sounds like there is some productive discourse in that thread. I'll draw out the conclusions and report on them ;-)

Offline Chartist

• View Profile
Sweet! I'm always looking for good crypto related podcasts, but there aren't very many. Be sure to upload it to Stitcher too and not just itunes.
@BTC_Analyst
PTS - PfBmz147Mt6aU3tZ38PyFLMT8P1oxy8NVz
MMC - MRxPyEDRbQFcEpeTdv2B6oXUKWTxeFqWsq

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You should talk to forum member "fuznuts" who is trying to organize something similar

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Sounds great!!  +5%

Offline legendface66

• View Profile
Hello Bitshares forum. You don't know me because I never post but I read you guys every day.

Within two weeks I hope to release the first episode of a podcast detailing the developments which are taking place in the bitshares ecosystem. I'm no computer scientist but I've been avidly following Invictus since the debut of Protoshares, I also posses a neutrally accented baritone. Hopefully that's sufficient to qualify me for the role.

A bi-weekly podcast allows people to make bitshares part of their weekly routine so this will be the ultimate goal. Initially however one episode a week seems like a more manageable workload.

Let's hash out the most important questions on the minds of the community and come up with detailed, concise, easily understood answers. I myself am very much a layman so my ability to understand and re communicate will inevitably be the litmus test here.

Tell me what you think guys. If you're interested in getting involved please speak up and let's start producing some media!

8)