Author Topic: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange  (Read 13690 times)

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
Re: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2014, 06:07:25 am »
That is great news. 
 :D

@bgaer, Thanks Brian. For MemoryCoin cashback, please PM me your wallet address.
@seraphim, MemoryCoin payments enabled again. Could you please add Coaex to Merchants section at MemoryCoin.org ?
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Re: [ANN] Coaex - MemoryCoin Gold Exchange
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2014, 11:50:55 am »
MemoryCoin is removed from Coaex once more due to security issues with the wallet and lack of support from the community. I hope it wouldn't take long to re-enable it, this time.
To re-enable it in Coaex, I want these tasks to be accomplished by CxO guys:

1) Exchange decentralization (Multiple markets with at least a depth of 2 BTC/daily each)
2) Pool decentralization (Max. percentage of pools should be at 40%)
3) A symbolic donation in any amount of MemoryCoin from at least 5 community member, especially from former/current CxO guys (That's due to your past performance in your duties.)
4) Fair distribution of the coin (I don't want to see x15 increment from the biggest stakeholder through the rest of the list.)
5) Wallet Update!
6) Official Page posts (paid blog writers, at least send 1 post a week.)

I think my message is clear enough. I know you guys are already working on some of these but you know, it is not enough. Feel free to comment, share your thoughts with me by using the contact form here: http://www.coaex.com/support/contact-us/

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:09:58 pm by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ