Author Topic: Decentralized exchange and other alts  (Read 1984 times)

Offline fuzzy

Mobile versions of this are Imperative...though I am certain Invictus is aware of this. 

Another question for me with regard to this is that NXT's exchange is apparently going charge 0% for trades...Curious if this is going to hurt bitShares...

We charge 0% for trades... just a normal per-byte trx fee. 

Could some one point me to their market matching algorithm?

As always, thanks for the lesson.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline bytemaster

Mobile versions of this are Imperative...though I am certain Invictus is aware of this. 

Another question for me with regard to this is that NXT's exchange is apparently going charge 0% for trades...Curious if this is going to hurt bitShares...

We charge 0% for trades... just a normal per-byte trx fee. 

Could some one point me to their market matching algorithm?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I'd like Bitshares as a platform to be able to trade existing alt coins. Will this be implemented? For which coins? For some reason I thought that this is what Bitshares would do, but I am not so sure now if this is being considered. Thanks for any links / update on this.

We expect there will ultimately be as many BitShares exchanges as there are stock and commodity exchanges in the world today.  Probably more.  The specifics will be up to the market to decide.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
That is what bitshare X 's business and other banking transactions. It seems a lot of alt-coin are promoting its own exchange. Take for example pawncoin. Trading is very busy  with regards to this cryptocurrency. Investors are participating the April 24 launch of its exchange. Devs are pretty much on target with their projects (websites, Mobile and online wallets) Pawncoin will also be using Proof-of-burn concept for their 3rd gen cryptocoin to be use in an online Pawnshop. I wonder if I3 would develop or introduce a pawnshop DAC

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
I'd like Bitshares as a platform to be able to trade existing alt coins. Will this be implemented? For which coins? For some reason I thought that this is what Bitshares would do, but I am not so sure now if this is being considered. Thanks for any links / update on this.