Author Topic: Make-Shift OTC Trading Thread... Place Bids / Asks relative to Bitcoin  (Read 68265 times)

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
295 PTS for 1.5 bitcooin @ 0.005 each :)

I want to buy 295 PTS from markj113, and we would like to have bytemaster serve as escrow for our transaction.  Bytemaster, please give us a BTC and PTS address that we can use for our trade.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Trade underway - http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=89.0
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:23:56 pm by Evan »

Offline markj113

• View Profile

Offline pankkake

• View Profile
I am selling 400 PTS for 2.3 BTC or 200 PTS for 1.2 BTC (making prices 0.006 or lower).
Lower orders will be more expensive.

I am pankkake on bitcointalk and bitcoin-otc too if more trust is needed.

Offline atavacron

• View Profile
If you're uncomfortable holding PTS for a few weeks or months, I'm happy to buy at my price.  If you're comfortable holding, don't sell them today because if this is going to work they'll be worth more later. 

But you should definitely be worried and sell to me, right now.  :D

Not worried, I think PTS is gonna be big.

BTW...check your PMs.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
If you're uncomfortable holding PTS for a few weeks or months, I'm happy to buy at my price.  If you're comfortable holding, don't sell them today because if this is going to work they'll be worth more later. 

But you should definitely be worried and sell to me, right now.  :D
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline atavacron

• View Profile

WTS 10,000 PTS @ 0.01 BTC / PTS (100 BTC)

Trade via escrow (btcrow.com) or senior mod.

Note:  I'm cross-posting this offer at Bitcointalk.  If it sells there first, this offer is void.

Ref:  Full member of Bitcointalk under same username since July '13.

I don't see much point in posting to Bitcointalk - it just makes it look like PST is spamming sellers with no buyers, there's already an offer up in the same forum from super3 for 20% less than your offer and not a single response, barely any views.  If you want a higher price, wait until there are sellers to justify it and if you want to sell it now lower your price.  I'm buying at .0025 which I believe is the highest stated offer right now?  Hard to tell when the order book isn't being updated.

You right.  I'm just more familiar with Bitcointalk.

I didn't see super3's post until now.  We must have posted near the same time.

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile

Note:  I'm cross-posting this offer at Bitcointalk.  If it sells there first, this offer is void.

I don't see much point in posting to Bitcointalk - it just makes it look like PST is spamming sellers with no buyers, there's already an offer up in the same forum from super3 for 20% less than your offer and not a single response, barely any views.  If you want a higher price, wait until there are sellers to justify it and if you want to sell it now lower your price.  I'm buying at .0025 which I believe is the highest stated offer right now?  Hard to tell when the order book isn't being updated.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline owen3113

• View Profile
PthYDYjbtuo3KM3iLTQMPaZFJKe3cx6dEV

who can give me one? tks

Offline atavacron

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:49:34 pm by atavacron »

Offline glongsword

• View Profile
I would like to sell 1000 for .009 each (9 BTC total)

Offline atavacron

• View Profile
The price is getting cheaper because there are more sellers appearing active than buyers.  Sure Protoshares might have future value, but how much value is a miner putting into generating them right now? 

You're free to not sell if you think the price should be higher, but your comrades in mining might not feel the same way.

Good points Lighthouse.

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Yeah, it's getting much harder to find a block.  Not that the Diff is higher, but there are lots of miners.

I think it was mentioned at this rate we'll hit the Diff increase in 24 hours.

Block target: 5 minutes
Difficulty Retargeting: 1 Week
Thats 7*24*60 (days, hours, minutes) / 5 = 2016

Since it was coded wrong and is set to two weeks -> 4032 blocks
"blocks" : 3256,
around 6.5h left at current 30s blocktime.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:34:12 pm by Sy »
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
The price is getting cheaper because there are more sellers appearing active than buyers.  Sure Protoshares might have future value, but how much value is a miner putting into generating them right now? 

You're free to not sell if you think the price should be higher, but your comrades in mining might not feel the same way.

Offline atavacron

• View Profile
Yeah, it's getting much harder to find a block.  Not that the Diff is higher, but there are lots of miners.

I think it was mentioned at this rate we'll hit the Diff increase in 24 hours.