Author Topic: The Keyhotee Campaign  (Read 1918 times)

Offline onceuponatime

How about pooling together a donation pool, training a few college kids in college/university-rich areas, and paying them stipends to spread the word at a local campuses?

Aren't campuses due to be shut down for the summer just about when
Keyhotee might be coming out?

Second point, this is a good idea, and could most easily be undertaken by I3 with some of the Angelfunds which are specifically for this sort of thing.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
How about pooling together a donation pool, training a few college kids in college/university-rich areas, and paying them stipends to spread the word at local campuses?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:17:41 am by donkeypong »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
As the BitShares community, We should campaign across the world, starting with the US, going from college campus to college campus giving talks about Keyhotee and standing at booths inside or outside their cafeterias to pass out info.  Just say, "Never give out your credit card info again!", then rinse and repeat.  The youth, the educated, the interested... These are the mindful demographic that we will be able to reach on college campuses.

And note, we will introduce BitShares into this campaign too. Although Keyhotee KeyMail needs the first introduction as it is more palatable for newbies.

I am writing this to let the I3 team know I want to be a part of this evangelism and to hear any feedback.  Is anyone thinking similarly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great approach.
Detail: It would be better if it would come across as eduction about technological possibilities addressing problems we all know of (privacy issues....). Not as like some one from Jehovah's Witnesses annoying people... but that is obvious anyway... :)

Offline fuzzy

As the BitShares community, We should campaign across the world, starting with the US, going from college campus to college campus giving talks about Keyhotee and standing at booths inside or outside their cafeterias to pass out info.  Just say, "Never give out your credit card info again!", then rinse and repeat.  The youth, the educated, the interested... These are the mindful demographic that we will be able to reach on college campuses.

And note, we will introduce BitShares into this campaign too. Although Keyhotee KeyMail needs the first introduction as it is more palatable for newbies.

I am writing this to let the I3 team know I want to be a part of this evangelism and to hear any feedback.  Is anyone thinking similarly?

+5%

I think we should hire someone to zerg people occasionally, dressed like Don Quixote, and then say stuff like "If you were using Keymail, I wouldn't have tracked you so easily!"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:01:24 pm by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CWEvans

• View Profile

bitbro

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 03:04:27 pm by bitbro »