Author Topic: Lets sort out these videos  (Read 2416 times)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
I've gotten most of the videos over to our bitshares youtube account, woking to get all of them there so there's only one "official" place to go see vidoes, outside our forum. B

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Awesome! my YouTube news feed is booming with bitshares videos.
The introduction to Keyhotee is missing. It is on the Invictus Innovations channel.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Good suggestion, I'll get everything moved to one place, our bitshares youtube channel.  b
+5% thanks

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Good suggestion, I'll get everything moved to one place, our bitshares youtube channel.  b

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Can we have everything uploaded onto say the 'Bitshares' Youtube channel. This will also help people to share it.
+5% Especially because you don't have backward / forward controls with this video. And I dont know for how long the two are going to sit and talk there... (can't see the time...)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Actually i see posting those videos to youtube as a bridge to the decentralized world ..

Lets be bridge builders and construct huge high ways right away!! :-) big money is heavy
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:19:47 pm by xeroc »

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Lawlzers...

If you guys can help me gather them up, I'll post them to the "Beyond Bitcoin" Youtube Channel.
I think it should go on the bitshares channel as this in an obvious place to look to find all the bitshares videos

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Can we have everything uploaded onto say the 'Bitshares' Youtube channel. This will also help people to share it.
+5% would love to have a CENTRALIZED storage for these ..

:-)
hahahaha
I think we need to change the law of decentralization from: "everything that can be decentralized will be" to: "everything that should be decentralized, will be".

The video I was speaking about is on the bitshares.org website under 'videos' (at the bottom of the page).

lol placing the videos randomly all over the internet in an effort to decentralize.

Offline fuzzy

Lawlzers...

If you guys can help me gather them up, I'll post them to the "Beyond Bitcoin" Youtube Channel. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I was watching the video with Daniel Larimer and Charles Evans. I stopped half way and wanted to watch the other half another time. The problem is this particular video does not have a jump function so I would have to watch the whole thing from the start.

If all the videos were stored on a single Youtube channel it would be easier for people to browse through the videos.

A lot of the Bitshares videos are not on Youtube.

I am subscribed to 'Bitshares', 'Invictus Innovations' and 'Dan Larimer'.
All three channels just have a few videos, there is some redundancy and collectively they dont have everything.

edit: IMP I believe that sometimes I3 is too modest about its accomplishments/does not remind the community about all the things it has already done/does not speak about everything it is doing.
e.g It is difficult to find all the videos so it is easy to underestimate the number of videos I3 has produced.
Also all the white papers are not in a single, easy to find place.

These are really cool thought experiments and pieces of work. Show off about them!

Where is that video?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
I was watching the video with Daniel Larimer and Charles Evans. I stopped half way and wanted to watch the other half another time. The problem is this particular video does not have a jump function so I would have to watch the whole thing from the start.

If all the videos were stored on a single Youtube channel it would be easier for people to browse through the videos.

A lot of the Bitshares videos are not on Youtube.

I am subscribed to 'Bitshares', 'Invictus Innovations' and 'Dan Larimer'.
All three channels just have a few videos, there is some redundancy and collectively they dont have everything.

edit: IMP I believe that sometimes I3 is too modest about its accomplishments/does not remind the community about all the things it has already done/does not speak about everything it is doing.
e.g It is difficult to find all the videos so it is easy to underestimate the number of videos I3 has produced.
Also all the white papers are not in a single, easy to find place.

These are really cool thought experiments and pieces of work. Show off about them!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:50:22 am by MrJeans »