Author Topic: List your IPO idea for Bitshares Me  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I have not very cool but very profitable idea: I will use Me for the IPO of my centralized exchange and payment processing company. (not a DAC, not on blockchain) almost old-fashioned.

The exchange will allow:
-Direct USD to bitUSD; CNY to bitCNY and Euro to bitEuro exchange - for a small fee.
- Direct BTC to bitBTC exchange.
The payment processing company will allow merchant to accept bitUSD instead of USD (and it will be cheaper for them also), and if they choose their account will be credited in USD for every bitUSD purchase.

….

After one  year or so, I will buy Stan ‘supertanker full with Coke and Enterprise-class starship, outfitted with a replicator’ ….
Then I will retire with the rest of the money to a nice place with no internet or TV...

Sounds fair to me...   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I have not very cool but very profitable idea: I will use Me for the IPO of my centralized exchange and payment processing company. (not a DAC, not on blockchain) almost old-fashioned.

The exchange will allow:
-Direct USD to bitUSD; CNY to bitCNY and Euro to bitEuro exchange - for a small fee.
- Direct BTC to bitBTC exchange.
The payment processing company will allow merchant to accept bitUSD instead of USD (and it will be cheaper for them also), and if they choose their account will be credited in USD for every bitUSD purchase.

….

After one  year or so, I will buy Stan ‘supertanker full with Coke and Enterprise-class starship, outfitted with a replicator’ ….
Then I will retire with the rest of the money to a nice place with no internet or TV...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:54:17 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I actually think this is a cool idea for a thread. Without giving away any trade secrets, does anyone have good business ideas they plan to use once Me and X launch?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Glad to hear it's entirely legal, buddy.

Your gonna be either this guy...

...Or this guy.

Pimpin' in style, right?

Offline Pimpshares.com

• View Profile
I'm gonna walk like a pimp and talk like a pimp. My entirely legal enterprise shall be profitable for all who invest.