Author Topic: Mid May.Future?  (Read 5064 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Re: Mid May.Future?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2014, 10:57:52 pm »
I'm not  saying Invictus is doomed to fail, hell I've bought AGS every day this week including today.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

I want this quote to be moved on topic "marketing"...
This is a very bullish signal for PTS   :) :) :)

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:02:43 pm by liondani »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2014, 11:09:58 pm »

I've bought AGS every day this week including today.

You're officially a good guy. Can we stop with the AGS bashing while we're snapping it up like Halloween candy? We all have a stake in the success of these products.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2014, 11:44:32 pm »
I'm not  saying Invictus is doomed to fail, hell I've bought AGS every day this week including today.

Please do not use this for marketing.  Have you not got that I feel trapped and that I'm just acting in my best interest given the situation as I see it?  If Invictus fails to deliver we're screwed anyways so its not like this is an act of support, the incentives they created make it better for me to give them back their PTS for a bigger share of AGS that will be valuable if they succeed.

The only thing that's bullish for PTS is Invictus is releasing the products that were promised and are overdue.
Email me at [email protected]

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 01:56:45 am »

Please do not use this for marketing.  Have you not got that I feel trapped and that I'm just acting in my best interest given the situation as I see it?  If Invictus fails to deliver we're screwed anyways so its not like this is an act of support, the incentives they created make it better for me to give them back their PTS for a bigger share of AGS that will be valuable if they succeed.

The only thing that's bullish for PTS is Invictus is releasing the products that were promised and are overdue.

We are all more or less, stuck on a boat. All of us followers of this particular decentralization idea, have our investments stuck, in what seems forever, and our returns depending on the actions of a single person.

This post is not for those of you that think: “That is GREAT”. This is for those who think ‘what can one do about it’. Posting here is a decent option, it may help. For the rest of us, there is a serious possibility that ‘Liquid AGS’ might be coming on the NXT platform. I do not expect such asset, to make liquid all of our (prior) AGS donations, but it might be a good way to invest in AGS in the future.  Just keep an eye for it.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 05:30:24 am »
Quote from: liondani
Guys I have a very  +5% +5%  +5%  Idea !!!
I don't have time right know,I will come back in a couple of hours to make it public...   ;)  :)

Well this poll is my Idea...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4621.0
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:25:46 am by liondani »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2014, 08:28:18 am »
Posting here is a decent option, it may help. For the rest of us, there is a serious possibility that ‘Liquid AGS’ might be coming on the NXT platform. I do not expect such asset, to make liquid all of our (prior) AGS donations, but it might be a good way to invest in AGS in the future.  Just keep an eye for it.

POLL CREATED HERE:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4621.0

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2014, 03:44:43 pm »

I'm a long time supporter, but projects like this have forum turnover where new users aren't aware of the history of promises made and broken before they joined the project.  With that context, things look less optimistic.  Invictus could turn things around but I'm results oriented and so far the results from invictus have been atrocious.

Now they've spent enough time and collected enough money that there is incredible pressure being brought to bear on them to produce results, I'm a squeaky wheel not Invictus's real problem by any means.  People do not develop well under that sort of pressure, I don't have high hopes.

I am with you Adam.

We, The Investors must hold Invictus accountable for the progress of expectations set by themselves. The only way I know to do this is to be vocal on the forums. There have been many red flags pointed out that if Invictus does go south, the masses will point to in ignorant hindsight. I am not saying it will play out in such a negative way, but it sure seems headed down that path. A great deal of promises have been made with none coming to fruition, just a lot of empty grape Koolaid packets littering the forum. Everyone should be skeptical until a product is delivered. If you are not skeptical, you're not a bad person, you are just naive.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2014, 02:32:56 am »
...Catching up over a week's worth of posts, but these are what stuck out for me in this one:

College students are actually a really good demographic.

I went by Lighthouse at the time.

I'm not  saying Invictus is doomed to fail, hell I've bought AGS every day this week including today.  I'm saying that I do not have the choice of whether or not to withdraw my investment because their actions have devalued it to the point where it's not worth it until they launch.

That's different.

...reminds me of that famous Warren Buffet quote:

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2014, 02:39:08 am »

We are all more or less, stuck on a boat. All of us followers of this particular decentralization idea, have our investments stuck, in what seems forever, and our returns depending on the actions of a single person.

This post is not for those of you that think: “That is GREAT”. This is for those who think ‘what can one do about it’. Posting here is a decent option, it may help. For the rest of us, there is a serious possibility that ‘Liquid AGS’ might be coming on the NXT platform. I do not expect such asset, to make liquid all of our (prior) AGS donations, but it might be a good way to invest in AGS in the future.  Just keep an eye for it.

Indeed as investors we are stuck on this situation that only Invictus has control of . But please refer to the work that BM's progress has been doing . It made significant phasing from testing and debugging to the forking of blockchains. Meaning Dan and the rest of Invictus have properly consider all possible ways in preventing flawed products. I'm truly amazed of what the team has done so far. Bitshare X is the key for all DACs to be monetized. Once the blockchain is ready, we can sail along and rock the boat to our success.

Offline Overthetop

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2014, 03:55:05 am »

Indeed as investors we are stuck on this situation that only Invictus has control of . But please refer to the work that BM's progress has been doing . It made significant phasing from testing and debugging to the forking of blockchains. Meaning Dan and the rest of Invictus have properly consider all possible ways in preventing flawed products. I'm truly amazed of what the team has done so far. Bitshare X is the key for all DACs to be monetized. Once the blockchain is ready, we can sail along and rock the boat to our success.

+5%  :)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613