Author Topic: Today, I really lose the confidence about 3I  (Read 10672 times)

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
Do you guys read github logs or am I alone

Progress is made .. a product will be released soon (tm)

thanks ~ but i don't know anything about programming    :'(

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I dont understand why you should be upset about PTS losing value - the whole point of it is that it has value up to the snapshot date of a real DAC. It was obviously going to go down in value after Feb 28th.

When BTS X is finally released, its going to be awesome. In the meantime everyone should keep their day job and stop whining.

Cheer up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69IzMxkgOFo
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:43:59 pm by trader »

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Stan, I'm looking for something in your response besides 'It must be a problem with translation or comprehension' - Did I miss it?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:45:10 pm by AdamBLevine »
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I feel really upset. I've invested quite a mount of money on PTS, but now the price of PTS has really fallen down to the nadir.

however, this is not the worst part because now 3I seems to be a total loser or a  liar.  i think everyone on this boat is gonna lose big money except for 3I team or the really arly investers who left the boat before Febury 28th.

i guess until the end of this year, there will be no product for 3I.
i even think that 3I might become a joke or shame for the whole industry.

really really sad.

This makes me really, really sad too.
(And that's hard to do given what I know about what we have in the pipeline.)

I went back through your posts (all 20 of them).  You are not the typical PSYOPS agent sent here by the competition to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt. 

You have been with us from nearly the beginning!  You have been very polite and clearly trying hard to understand what we are doing.

But the language barrier is hard for us all.  (Especially with so much dis-information posted here by the usual suspects.)  I can understand why you might not be getting a clear picture. 

For example, Google translates one of your recent messages as "Stan eloquence cattle fork."  Well, I recognize all four of those are English words but I still have no idea what it means.  Is that good or bad?   :)

I have a strange sense of humor.  But does it come across as funny in China?  Or does it just offend?  Dan and I went with two friends to a comedy show in New York.  They were laughing so hard they were rolling in the isles.  I don't think we laughed once in 90 minutes.

Does the phrase "rolling in the isles" mean anything in China?

No doubt, many things people say on this forum do not translate well.  Perhaps you pick up the general meaning, but not the underlying sense of our excitement and confidence.

And if you did, how do you know if that is real?  Those who can read the software and participate in live given and take with bytemaster can make that assessment.  They can read his body language, hear the tone of his voice, watch his youTube videos.  They have the advantage of using full-bandwidth information to know whether this is a good investment or not.

Full bandwidth information is essential to an investors success.  Without it, you might draw the wrong conclusion and go left when the market goes right.  I know it is not fair, but that is the situation all investors face when trying to discern the Truth needed to make wise investments.

I wish I could reach out across those miles (kilometers) and language and cultural differences to convince you what others can see plainly - but I might be lying to you.  Only I know that - unless you can read the fine signals I am sending at full bandwidth with this message.

I only know one thing for sure.  You will be much sadder if you give up before you have seen what lies just beyond this horizon!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
With the recent progress and the utter lack of competition in 2.0, I am more confident than ever before in Bitshares and the upcoming DACs. They'll be worth the wait.
+5%

haters gonna hate ... and sell there pts to believers cheaply .. yehaa

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
With the recent progress and the utter lack of competition in 2.0, I am more confident than ever before in Bitshares and the upcoming DACs. They'll be worth the wait.

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
these people are really killing the vibe, its starting to piss me off. guys take your time to make sure this product is great quality. I hate downers.

lzr1900

yay,very soon,we will see.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

lzr1900

believe me,there will be tons of people come here and ask you to be patient plz..LOL
especially stan,that guy will post an awesome meme to calm you down..hahahaa 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:13:14 pm by lzr1900 »

Offline Anytime

• View Profile
I feel really upset. I've invested quite a mount of money on PTS, but now the price of PTS has really fallen down to the nadir.

however, this is not the worst part because now 3I seems to be a total loser or a  liar.  i think everyone on this boat is gonna lose big money except for 3I team or the really arly investers who left the boat before Febury 28th.

i guess until the end of this year, there will be no product for 3I.
i even think that 3I might become a joke or shame for the whole industry.

really really sad.