Author Topic: Bitshares Music featured on Bitcoins and Gravy podcast  (Read 4672 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
“Look out, iTunes. Get out of my way, Amazon. I am coming up the middle, I am coming right up the middle.” --Eddie Corral
Awesome .. I really need to listen that podcast right away!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

41:35

“Look out, iTunes. Get out of my way, Amazon. I am coming up the middle, I am coming right up the middle.” --Eddie Corral

Let's wait and see.

That was the best part of the show. Eddie was on fire.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

41:35

Let's wait and see.

Offline fuzzy

Those dudes who do the bitshares and gravy podcast are in Nashville, TN.  Music City baby...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
Great podcast. Really excited about this one, thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mint chocolate chip

Very cool. Looking forward to July 4th and the high notes of this concept as it rocks out.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
FANTASTIC!!!  +5%

From about 41-50 minutes, it is absolutely epic, you guys really sold it and both sounded great. Incredibly exciting and inspiring!

I was worried initially it would only be some kind of crypto kick-starter, which while good would have limited it's scope, but sounds like you guys have really taken it to the next level! Making a platform that more established artists and even labels may want to engage with. (With even more ideas than that hinted at to boot..)

This is BIG and you guys are first to the gate with it! I can also say now after listening to Eddie, I think he's the right guy - personality, attitude, experience and vision.
Personally I back you guys 100%. Good luck!

Offline CalabiYau

Very informative indeed - nice to hear something about bitshares on this channel.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Inspiring, informative and enjoyable :)

Offline yellowecho

More excited than ever about the future of Bitshares Music!
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline svk

Thanks guys.

Yeah as soon as we clear everything up with the regulators (oh the joy), we will be able to really go full steam ahead and have a website to point you guys to for updates and whatnot.

Can't wait, this project sounds amazing and you guys both do a very good job of selling it on that podcast, well done!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Thanks guys.

Yeah as soon as we clear everything up with the regulators (oh the joy), we will be able to really go full steam ahead and have a website to point you guys to for updates and whatnot.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.