Author Topic: LottoShares, You probably wouldn't be interested in this™ - It's Live!  (Read 49693 times)

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline Ether

• View Profile
I can see my LTS in GST explorer where do I do to get my LTS, is there Bitcoin like wallet I need?

Offline GaltReport

FYI, you may need to run with -salvagewallet option to recover your LTS!!

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
Downloading of blocks data stopped for almost 9 days, anything wrong?
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline balthazr

• View Profile
man, leaving couple thousand MMC on bter.com, how can i redeem it  >:(

Offline Avant

• View Profile
On importing a private key, an error occurs if the wallet is locked. The wallet does not specify what to do if this is attempted, but just displays an error number - implying perhaps that the private key was incorrect; so some users will need clearer instructions on this. To fix the problem, just unlock wallet before importing keys.
Thank you, pgbit.
You got to the point.
PTS: PvhU2D9ViKygoBQTgh9zeKuFTqi8j3TRjy
BTS: avanty

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
On importing a private key, an error occurs if the wallet is locked. The wallet does not specify what to do if this is attempted, but just displays an error number - implying perhaps that the private key was incorrect; so some users will need clearer instructions on this. To fix the problem, just unlock wallet before importing keys.

Offline Avant

• View Profile
The problem is done. Thanks!

How did you fix? I'm seeing others report the same problem.

I did not fix the problem.
I faced the problem in the mac version, although I imported PTS private key successfully.
In the windows version, the problem did not occur.
I don't know why.
PTS: PvhU2D9ViKygoBQTgh9zeKuFTqi8j3TRjy
BTS: avanty

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
how about in multibit client?

In order to extract your private key from multibit, you must export the .key file using the Export option in the multibit client

once you have extracted the key, you must open it in a text file. note: you cannot put a password on the exported file if you wish to view the private key

I got the idea thank you.

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
how about in multibit client?

In order to extract your private key from multibit, you must export the .key file using the Export option in the multibit client

once you have extracted the key, you must open it in a text file. note: you cannot put a password on the exported file if you wish to view the private key

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
for AGS - PTS shareholders, even if we import the keys we cannot play until 2.5 months have passed correct? So in any case we should wait until 2.5 months have passed before we import our keys, or have I misunderstood?

I do not think you are forbidden to play for 2.5 mo.
So you can play, just with other/additional funds...

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
for AGS - PTS shareholders, even if we import the keys we cannot play until 2.5 months have passed correct? So in any case we should wait until 2.5 months have passed before we import our keys, or have I misunderstood?

That's correct - 2.5 months is the shortest you might have to wait. I imported my AGS and MMC keys, and the AGS matures in 2.5 months but the MMC doesn't mature until about a year from now.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
The best way would be to covert AGS to a coin like PTS. In that way everytime there is a snapshot we can just transfer the balance to another address. Maybe even combine AGS and PTS into a single unified DPoS coin (I had given a complicated suggestion earlier which involved merging PTS, AGS & BTS XT).

I made a similar sugestion for different reasons but was met with some very good responses for why AGS is not made liquid
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5546.msg75181#msg75181

Thanks for the update FreeTrader.
I will wait around for my LTS to mature and collect at a later stage once the priv key issue has been resolved.

Its not that I dont trust the LTS client with my private keys, but its that I dont want to export and import my private keys at all as this exposes them (eg. pc viruses/spyware etc).