Author Topic: The fact about bitshares when 1 PTS only worth 0.006 BTC. And the reason?  (Read 8872 times)

Offline yellowecho

You need to grow up and be mature dude.

Dude, there's no need for personal attacks.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline kickky

• View Profile
Warning yellowecho, you may disagree with omgomgomg. Personal attack like your post is not allowed in this forum.

So Amazon saying 'balls' is considered a personal attack around here?

No wonder everyone uses passive aggressive memes instead.  ::)

You need to grow up and be mature dude. it's not how you think, it's how u made other people think. as simple as that.
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline yellowecho

Warning yellowecho, you may disagree with omgomgomg. Personal attack like your post is not allowed in this forum.

So Amazon saying 'balls' is considered a personal attack around here?

No wonder everyone uses passive aggressive memes instead.  ::)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile
My 2PTS,

I give a $"§%§ about others complaining about the progress. They clearly cannot read the git commit logs.

not everyone are programmers tho. git logs so technical

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile
Anybody else think 'omg' is an alias for another frequent poster?

i am, just like there is a devil and angel of yourself.

omg is the devil side of me.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
My 2PTS,

I give a $"§%§ about others complaining about the progress. They clearly cannot read the git commit logs.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Anybody else think 'omg' is an alias for another frequent poster?

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

thx Amazon~

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
This is another case of a plain investor who is afraid of losing more money.  Chill out . Technology revolution such as these DACs come once in a blue moon. Lucky are you if you have been a part of Feb 28, 2014 snapshot. Your shares are now valuable.

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile
Development has never been happening faster than it has these past few weeks and we have more developers coming on line in the next 3 weeks.

I would suggest that the biggest thing that slows down development early on is getting the basic framework in place and communicating the ideas.  You cannot exactly bring in the painters, electricians, roofers, and plumbers on the same day you show up to dig the foundation.   

We have been through most of the hard part and getting people up to speed while everyone lives in different places is very challenging.  We now all work in one location and it has greatly enhanced throughput. 

Just look at the github logs at the number of people and frequency of commits.

this helps. bm, if ur super busy, can someone stand-by 8/5 for the update on the post "BitShares X Status Update Thread 2.0"? I need yes or no for ur answer. thanks

Give BM the kind of break he needs to focus on bitshares. Once a week bulletin is just as good as 8 to 5 daily updates. He is the right man for the job no one else. Otherwise it will be a second-hand information that is not quite as accurate.

at least i think 8/5 isn't too much to ask, or is it? and i said bm can have someone else post couple of words every day from mon to fri

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Development has never been happening faster than it has these past few weeks and we have more developers coming on line in the next 3 weeks.

I would suggest that the biggest thing that slows down development early on is getting the basic framework in place and communicating the ideas.  You cannot exactly bring in the painters, electricians, roofers, and plumbers on the same day you show up to dig the foundation.   

We have been through most of the hard part and getting people up to speed while everyone lives in different places is very challenging.  We now all work in one location and it has greatly enhanced throughput. 

I remember the Mastercoin guys saying exactly the same stuff about three months ago. Since then, they are still incredibly slow and have underdeliver.

It's a scary thought to think that the development could be slower. The speed of development is not a source of satisfaction for me when today there is still no working product.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 10:11:40 pm by BldSwtTrs »

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

this helps. bm, if ur super busy, can someone stand-by 8/5 for the update on the post "BitShares X Status Update Thread 2.0"? I need yes or no for ur answer. thanks

Give BM the kind of break he need to focus on bitshares. Once a week bulletin is just as good as 8 to 5 daily updates. He is the right man for the job no one else. Otherwise it will be a second-hand information that is not quite as accurate.

his not superman, y not give him some extra hands when you can?

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Give BM the kind of break he needs to focus on bitshares. Once a week bulletin is just as good as 8 to 5 daily updates. He is the right man for the job no one else. Otherwise it will be a second-hand information that is not quite as accurate.