Author Topic: Critical Mass or Fratricide?  (Read 6159 times)

Offline nodata

• View Profile
I'd say for the initial launch of DACs, to choose the most well developed and seemingly stable ones and release those ones first.

Might be hard to decide, but thats whats logical to me :)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
There's been too many technical questions lately, I'm throwing a few management questions out there:

Is there a limit to how many DACs should be launched in one day?  one week?  one month?

As an industry, we've got a lot in the pipe and Murphy's Law dictates that all developers could finish on the same day!  (Especially since they all get the same 90%-done head start from using the same toolkit.)

As a thought experiment, if we (as an independent community of developers) did have a whole batch ready to go at about the same time, which would be better?

1.  Hold them to launch all at the same time to generate a blazing mile-high spike of buzz?

2.  Launch them serially, separated by days, weeks, months to give each one chance to be flavor of the day/week/month?

Should their snapshots be done all at the same time or spaced out as well?

What's the best roll-out strategy?

« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:46:22 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.