Author Topic: Please, make something and stop thinking too much about the others  (Read 10052 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
There is far too much posting in the main threads by newly registered participants attempting to disrupt rather than contribute. The best way to keep this forum focused would be to have a 30 day waiting period where "newbies" are only allowed to post in a "newbie" thread.
+5%

Or maybe write permissions to theses boards only if they have 40+ posts .. only writeable the newbie and techsupport boards!

Offline onceuponatime

There is far too much posting in the main threads by newly registered participants attempting to disrupt rather than contribute. The best way to keep this forum focused would be to have a 30 day waiting period where "newbies" are only allowed to post in a "newbie" thread.

If a newly registered poster has been a "long time lurker",  too bad. Because you might just be a sock puppet inculcating dissent. Or you are a hit and run investor hoping for "pump and dump" style profits and share not of the philosophical underpinnings of III.

Anyone who has been around this forum for months knows in their bones the utter integrity of the Bitshares team. You may not agree with all their decisions, but you know they are attempting to do the best they can for PTS and AGS holders and for the DAC ecosystem.

Some people have a need to tear things down rather than build things up. I personally don't understand that attitude, but hey, it takes all kinds. But it seems to me unwise to allow such people into the main threads until they have at least shown enough persistence to sit through a 30 day waiting period. Most will just gravitate to go on to badmouth other forums where little determination or creativity, and zero positive contribution, is required rather than undergo a 30 day period of learning and reflection.

Offline bytemaster

I hear you... we spend very little time over all thinking about all of these other things.   Focusing on XT is all we are doing right now and if you have been following the dry run tests you will see that the basic wallet functions are there and the rate of improvement is vastly faster these past few weeks.   

It is so close that it could probably be launched for real and upgraded on the fly at any time.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline tianshi

• View Profile
And I just heard that even Darkcoin has released a new wallet version and BitID can be tradeable.

feel so dissapointed~

Offline gyhy

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:23:47 am by gyhy »

Offline tianshi

• View Profile
I feel depressed about the development progress right now and sorry for that i have to say something which is really unpleasant to the ear.

Please, work and all focus on bitshares XT. Stop discussing the other things or just let Stan to be responsible for the discussion part. All programmers just work onthe codes.

I think we are too slow. Orignially I thought it was because we wanted something perfect. But now, I think it is because 3I have too many thoughts but lack of execution ability. A brilliant idea is worth nothing, only the team could make it can earn billions of dollars.

See NXT, they work so fast with only 21 BTC. I think that's because they are more concentrated. 3I have so many BTCs and PTSs. However, until now, nothing,  even a wallet without any real market funtion seems to be so far away from being released.

I think, first, stop thinking so many ideas. It is useless.
Second, please do not waste too much time on the forum and see everybody's opinion. It is also useless.
Only one thing matters, that is trying to make some real product.

Focus, execution ability are the only two things which are imporant for 3I teams.

Please, make some products. Before that, stop saying anything. It is useless. 

If you guys go to the forum and say something that should be, when you could release the products. Can anyone answer this? If no, please just work on XT with full concentration and stop thinking the other things too much.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:18:47 am by tianshi »