Author Topic: Dry Run 5: The Final Countdown  (Read 54019 times)

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
not able to compile . any comments

Code: [Select]
Scanning dependencies of target udt_client
[ 47%] Building CXX object libraries/fc/CMakeFiles/udt_client.dir/tests/udt_client.cpp.o
/home/daniel/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp: In function 鈥榠nt main()鈥

/home/daniel/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp:17:41: error: 鈥榤emset鈥was not declared in this scope
    memset(&(serv_addr.sin_zero), '\0', 8);
                                         ^
/home/daniel/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp:26:18: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 鈥榗har*鈥[-Wwrite-strings]
    char* hello = "hello world! 3\n";
                  ^
/home/daniel/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp:27:59: error: 鈥榮trlen鈥was not declared in this scope
    if (UDT::ERROR == UDT::send(client, hello, strlen(hello) + 1, 0))
                                                           ^
make[2]: *** [libraries/fc/CMakeFiles/udt_client.dir/tests/udt_client.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libraries/fc/CMakeFiles/udt_client.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
After a few minutes I unlocked my wallet, my registered account "dcchong" is changed to "lzr1992".     :-[

Transactions history also changed.

fork/wallet syncing issue, Dan knows how to fix this and will do it tomorrow.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
After a few minutes I unlocked my wallet, my registered account "dcchong" is changed to "lzr1992".     :-[

Transactions history also changed.

wallet_approve_delegate dc-delegate true
wallet_approve_delegate bitsharesx-delegate true

Offline laow

• View Profile
hi bm,  still can't compile.

[ 46%] Built target udt
[ 47%] Building CXX object libraries/fc/CMakeFiles/udt_client.dir/tests/udt_client.cpp.o
/root/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp: In function ‘int main()’:
/root/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp:17:41: error: ‘memset’ was not declared in this scope
    memset(&(serv_addr.sin_zero), '\0', 8);
                                         ^
/root/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp:26:18: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
    char* hello = "hello world! 3\n";
                  ^
/root/bitshares_toolkit/libraries/fc/tests/udt_client.cpp:27:59: error: ‘strlen’ was not declared in this scope
    if (UDT::ERROR == UDT::send(client, hello, strlen(hello) + 1, 0))
                                                           ^
make[2]: *** [libraries/fc/CMakeFiles/udt_client.dir/tests/udt_client.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libraries/fc/CMakeFiles/udt_client.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

BTS acount: laow

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
I try to rescan again, these are screenshot.

Offline bytemaster

I just updated the Mac client to 0.0.5 (link in OP)

What about the windows client?

Valentine is working on that.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

I think  I have updated to the fork fix code,  I will try make a fresh compile.

can't compile the latest code, seems missing file.
CMake Error at libraries/fc/CMakeLists.txt:233 (add_executable):
  Cannot find source file:

tests/udt_client.cpp

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

My bad, I forgot to add files.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I just updated the Mac client to 0.0.5 (link in OP)

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
I registered account "dcchong". Then, I send 5k xts to "dcchong" with another local account "dcchong-test".(dcchong-test has 10k xts)

"dcchong" account show 0 xts, and "dcchong-test" account show 5k xts. Then I rescan blockchain with command "wallet_rescan_blockchain",

"dcchong" account show 5k xts, and "dcchong-test" account show 10k xts back, is it normal?

And then I spend xts with registered account "dcchong", it says insufficient funds:

RPC Server Error
In method 'wallet_transfer': 20010 insufficient_funds: insufficient funds {"required":"100.10000 XTS","available":"0.00000 XTS"} bitshares wallet.cpp:220 withdraw_to_transaction {"amount":10010000,"asset_id":0,"from_account_address":"XTSKTAhQ4BjSaYs3CaLy5o3mnV3t6qWmxBZS","trx":{"expiration":null,"delegate_slate_id":null,"operations":[],"signatures":[]},"required_signatures":[]} bitshares wallet.cpp:221 withdraw_to_transaction {"real_amount_to_transfer":100,"amount_to_transfer_symbol (500)

Offline toast

• View Profile
I registered account "dcchong". Then, I send 5k xts to "dcchong" with another account "dcchong-test".(dcchong-test has 10k xts)

"dcchong" account show 0 xts, and "dcchong-test" account show 5k xts. Then I rescan blockchain with command "wallet_rescan_blockchain",

"dcchong" account show 5k xts, and "dcchong-test" account show 10k xts back, is it nomal?

rescan again in a few blocks and let us know.. seems like wallet sync bug
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

lzr1900

can i get some funds pls XTS5Ys6UMYxMYyQoNTpihwrVtXTyjWD1JLBkLYmx5AdeFHYtwKdhC (cassyo)
Sent you 50 XTS.

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
I registered account "dcchong". Then, I send 5k xts to "dcchong" with another account "dcchong-test".(dcchong-test has 10k xts)

"dcchong" account show 5k xts, and "dcchong-test" account show 10k xts back, is it nomal?

Offline laow

• View Profile
I think  I have updated to the fork fix code,  I will try make a fresh compile.

can't compile the latest code, seems missing file.
CMake Error at libraries/fc/CMakeLists.txt:233 (add_executable):
  Cannot find source file:

tests/udt_client.cpp

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:19:51 am by bts101 »
BTS acount: laow

Offline toast

• View Profile
appears a lot of people haven't updated since fork resolution code:

bts101/2/3
emski  ?
immortal ?
wackou?
asia?
taolj?

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
Great. I did some testing today and found most of transactions can be done in one confirmation. It will be a milestone . Good work .... ask dan to spend time with family if he get the chance and do not spend time with non technical questions on the forum

bm and toast, do you think we need to schedule a full load testing across continents?

Doing that already, have delegates on several continents and all are bugs now occur only when we stress-test with high transaction volume (several times bitcoin max tx/second)
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students