Author Topic: Dry Run 7: The Power of DPOS  (Read 124937 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
We're taking this one down. Great success all around, except for our sloppy hard fork at the end.

Next test net:

* 10 transactions per second
* 10 second blocks
* Bids/asks/shorts (but no order matching, ha ha)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline alexxy

• View Profile
Vote also for some of my delegates =D
Vote for my delegates! alexxy | lexx
PTS: PmraxfZ852y9oEKrYMLX1ee3e4qRWPUTFC
BTS: alexxy

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
DAC Unlimited is trusted.

is it an Hyperetas project!? So i could help on design if needed!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
wow,poor network now! What happening?
latest github master has a bug that makes client stuck on a block .. no idea when they will update that :(

guess we'll start a new Dry Run today... or better asap .. no exact timeframe currently
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
It should be very useful having some short time analytics on the delegate behavior to take decision in events like this one.
+5%

Also we need auto-voting to kick out non-producing delegates

+5%

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
It should be very useful having some short time analytics on the delegate behavior to take decision in events like this one.
+5%

Without negative votes that might be a little difficult to accomplish.

Offline spartako

• View Profile
+5%

+5%
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5%

Offline spartako

• View Profile
what's going on?
the security state turn to red alert!
There's a sync bug in the git-master .. and a few delegates have a auto-make toolchain installed .. so they cant sync atm ..

It is a good opportunity to act like we would on the real chain...
we can vote up delegates that successfully produced the last blocks and some stand-by delegates to test them out and take our votes back for delegates that lost the last blocks (even if they have over all great statistics)....
That action will be temporary until "blockchain_average_delegate_participation" is over 70% again for example.... When we know that we have the problem behind us (bug,attacks ddos etc.) we can vote again our favorite delegates....)

PS
It would be great if there was available a command that informed us which delegates  has missed their last 5 blocks for example and which one produced successful their last 5...
so we could very quick make the "right" votes to bring the network to a better "blockchain_average_delegate_participation" percentage...

I voted for you and now you are in the top 100:
Code: [Select]
334   liondani                        0.0505564810 % 64       1        98.46 %       99 %     0.45385 XTS     14534     
Do you have other delegates so I can vote for them?

wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
what's going on?
There's a sync bug in the git-master .. and a few delegates have a auto-make toolchain installed .. so they cant sync atm ..

It is a good opportunity to act like we would on the real chain...
we can vote up delegates that successfully produced the last blocks and some stand-by delegates to test them out and take our votes back for delegates that lost the last blocks (even if they have over all great statistics)....
That action will be temporary until "blockchain_average_delegate_participation" is over 70% again for example.... When we know that we have the problem behind us (bug,attacks ddos etc.) we can vote again our favorite delegates....)

PS
It would be great if there was available a command that informed us which delegates  has missed their last 5 blocks for example and which one produced successful their last 5...
so we could very quick make the "right" votes to bring the network to a better "blockchain_average_delegate_participation" percentage...

Offline CalabiYau

what's going on?

Thx for the info, everything is stuck (new win7 gui & new git version)

lzr1900

what's going on?
~So that is what it is. thanks.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
what's going on?

lzr1900

what's going on?

Offline yangsbo

• View Profile
why my mac client always told me" wrong password "!I input it absolutely correct.

me too
input password ,then wrong password
you can use" go to account" into main windows