Author Topic: Suggestions to improve this forum  (Read 2368 times)

Offline id10tothe9

• View Profile

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
 +5%
Thanks Toast. I'm just doing this post to test it!
I'll edit this if it doesn't work!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I noticed after I post a reply to a thread I'm taken back to the main page of the forum which is confusing, to me at least. maybe it's just a matter of getting used to, but if more members find it better to stay on the thread after posting the reply I would suggest the moderators take this into consideration :)
(also didn't find a good place to post this, so this might be useful as a thread if members have other suggestions on how to improve this place ;))
+5%
I would also like to be taken to the post I wrote. I always proof read what I wrote and have to go back in order to do that...

Offline id10tothe9

• View Profile
I noticed after I post a reply to a thread I'm taken back to the main page of the forum which is confusing, to me at least. maybe it's just a matter of getting used to, but if more members find it better to stay on the thread after posting the reply I would suggest the moderators take this into consideration :)
(also didn't find a good place to post this, so this might be useful as a thread if members have other suggestions on how to improve this place ;))