Author Topic: Spend 10K on angel and pts, for almost half a year. the return rate is only 0.1%  (Read 8656 times)

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
Did you have a balance on BTER or are you just using them as a price point?
They should have scaled anyone's balance on the account already

i am acutally waiting for an official wallet, then start trade, prolly with a tutorial.

i tried the current wallet, crashes a lot time.

i just wanna be safe

good idea

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

i am acutally waiting for an official wallet, then start trade, prolly with a tutorial.

i tried the current wallet, crashes a lot time.

i just wanna be safe

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

i haven't claimed my shares yet. i know how many i will have. since im not a programming guy, thus im not familiar with the bitshares wallet usage now.

the shares will also scaled up or only when i deposit into bter?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

If the price was .02% of the value a day ago I'd be so happy.  I wouldn't have even posted.  Instead i would have headed straight for my BTC wallet to buy up as much as I possibly could...  I'd pretty much be set for life.

;D Let's your dreams come true!

P.S. If they do not hurt mine!

P.S.S I would have posted first, cause I am a good guy.

P.S.S.S Or maybe I would have not....

im not a bad guy..... i am not hurting u when i upset!
omg , Where did I mention you in the above post?  ???
[/quote]

i posted first, ur not cause ur a good guy. that could lead to implications on something!!!  :)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
If the price was .02% of the value a day ago I'd be so happy.  I wouldn't have even posted.  Instead i would have headed straight for my BTC wallet to buy up as much as I possibly could...  I'd pretty much be set for life.

omg , Where did I mention you in the above post?  ???
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:26:27 pm by Simeon II »

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile
i don't know if my calculation is wrong, but based on bter exchange rate, seems it is the truth.

any insightful thoughts? since pts price drops three times than before on 228, i guess, i'm losing so much right now...

so maximum annually return rate is 0.3%
  How ar
Do you know anything at all about software development ?  Like how difficult it is ?  What were you expecting?   The donations were to fund development.

so u saying, i invest, coz you guys think the sofware is so hard to develop, so i should expect nothing? then why do i invest if you ask me not to expect anything?
dude, if you selling an idea to ppl like this at the beginning, how many ppl do you think they will invest at the first place?

"ok, we have a very good product, invest your money on us, but please dont expect anything from us coz our software is SOOOOO FREAKing hard to develop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

im like lol?

No, I'm saying that when you donate (you call it invest) in a project that requires some R&D/testing/development it will not be done within months.  I doubt there is any potential software of signficance at this point which can be done in a few months and have value that Bitshares X will.

Expecting something is fine.  Even being disappointed with the delays is fine.  Complaining about the delays is fine !!

However, expecting to get a return before something is released seems borderline absurd to me.  Which is how I interpreted your original message.   Anyway.. now that I understand your confusion and reason for concern, my initial response was a bit harsh.  My apologies.

i know wut ur saying, but i just personally as a investor dont like ur argument. that's it!~ this is not an argument i think you should say to ur investors. not one i will say to mine under any circumstances. do the job bare the pain. making excuses is not professionals do in their professions, you know. just personally thought, you can disagree.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:17:03 pm by Simeon II »

Offline gamey

• View Profile
i don't know if my calculation is wrong, but based on bter exchange rate, seems it is the truth.

any insightful thoughts? since pts price drops three times than before on 228, i guess, i'm losing so much right now...

so maximum annually return rate is 0.3%
  How ar
Do you know anything at all about software development ?  Like how difficult it is ?  What were you expecting?   The donations were to fund development.

so u saying, i invest, coz you guys think the sofware is so hard to develop, so i should expect nothing? then why do i invest if you ask me not to expect anything?
dude, if you selling an idea to ppl like this at the beginning, how many ppl do you think they will invest at the first place?

"ok, we have a very good product, invest your money on us, but please dont expect anything from us coz our software is SOOOOO FREAKing hard to develop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

im like lol?

No, I'm saying that when you donate (you call it invest) in a project that requires some R&D/testing/development it will not be done within months.  I doubt there is any potential software of signficance at this point which can be done in a few months and have value that Bitshares X will.

Expecting something is fine.  Even being disappointed with the delays is fine.  Complaining about the delays is fine !!

However, expecting to get a return before something is released seems borderline absurd to me.  Which is how I interpreted your original message.   Anyway.. now that I understand your confusion and reason for concern, my initial response was a bit harsh.  My apologies.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile

i hope you play chinese chess. ur placing a horse after u lost ur cannon!

Offline omgomgomg

• View Profile
You are not "confused and seeking insightful thoughts", you are complaining.

Do you want reassurance that you will get ROI (on something which is a donation and not an investment)? Will it really do any good if we offer it? IDK, "this is the price right at launch and it could grow" or "that is just the first of many DACs". Maybe you're just trying to vent and that's OK.

edit:

two days ago my bitshares worth 5k, today it only worth 10 bucks.

lol... your BTSX will be scaled up, relax. Multiply what you think you had by 500.

That's bullshit toast !
Can I multiply my # of shares by 500, after bter already did it once this morning?

The answer is READ before you post!

[edit] ok you posted about that in the meanwhile...

wtf, you dont even know that?