Author Topic: Delegate registration fees  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Fox

founder payrate is 100% then?

If I understand the Delegate Registration and Update processes correctly, then yes, I believe the Delegage Pay Rate would need to be cotified at 100% in the genesis block. A Delegate may choose, post-launch, to update their Delegate Registration at a lower Pay Rate as they wish, but never increase it. 
Witness: fox

Offline CalabiYau

I feel Keyhotee Founders should be granted Delegate status within the genisis block. Founders need to enable block production if they choose to provide this service. Founders still need to be Approved by stakeholders.

Good idea.

+5%

+5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
founder payrate is 100% then?

Offline testz

I feel Keyhotee Founders should be granted Delegate status within the genisis block. Founders need to enable block production if they choose to provide this service. Founders still need to be Approved by stakeholders.

Good idea.

+5%

Offline bytemaster

Good idea.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Fox

Witness: fox

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I still think registrations should expire, that way it works more like a license fee

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Because the dry run is updating fast, I doubt the two fees you saw are from two dry runs.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
I've noticed that delegate registration fees in the last 2 runs went from hundreds thousands and millions of XTS down to now well below 1 XTS.
First option seemed too high and current one seems too low. I wonder what optimal delegate registration fees should be. Suggestions?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:57:05 pm by bitcoinerS »
>>> approve bitcoiners