Author Topic: How can one get started in BitShares X?  (Read 3381 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Re: How can one get started in BitShares X?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 05:21:49 am »
Sent.  Its possible that the error was on the wallet side.  There is a very very stupid person that keeps registering names from within the web wallet.  This may have been leading to instability for you. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 05:24:33 am »
I just got the 1 BTCX a few seconds ago.  I just registered and it cost me 0.1 BTCX to register.  I was going to go ahead and pay you back the 1 BTCX you gave me since I already purchased some BTCX on BTER a while ago.  Thanks again for getting me started.  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 05:28:08 am »
My wallet account got updated to show that I officially registered my account.  Thanks again for your help.  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 11:28:45 am »
Sent.  Its possible that the error was on the wallet side.  There is a very very stupid person that keeps registering names from within the web wallet.  This may have been leading to instability for you.

I did get the BTSX that you sent me and I was able to register.  I was also able to withdraw my BTSX from Bter earlier this morning and I paid you back the BTSX you sent me.  I sent the BTSX back to the account name that was used to send the initial BTSX to me.  Thank you for your help and getting me started.  :)

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 04:35:11 pm »
If i own ags it looks like i have a btsx account registered but what is the name of it or how is it that i get it to show up as an account in my btsx wallet

please help
jFOX

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 04:46:17 pm »
If i own ags it looks like i have a btsx account registered but what is the name of it or how is it that i get it to show up as an account in my btsx wallet

please help
jFOX

No account registered... you can create an account of your own name / key.  Then import your BTC / PTS wallet into that account.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.