Author Topic: How can one get started in BitShares X?  (Read 6051 times)

Offline bytemaster

If i own ags it looks like i have a btsx account registered but what is the name of it or how is it that i get it to show up as an account in my btsx wallet

please help
jFOX

No account registered... you can create an account of your own name / key.  Then import your BTC / PTS wallet into that account.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
If i own ags it looks like i have a btsx account registered but what is the name of it or how is it that i get it to show up as an account in my btsx wallet

please help
jFOX

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
Sent.  Its possible that the error was on the wallet side.  There is a very very stupid person that keeps registering names from within the web wallet.  This may have been leading to instability for you.

I did get the BTSX that you sent me and I was able to register.  I was also able to withdraw my BTSX from Bter earlier this morning and I paid you back the BTSX you sent me.  I sent the BTSX back to the account name that was used to send the initial BTSX to me.  Thank you for your help and getting me started.  :)

• View Profile
My wallet account got updated to show that I officially registered my account.  Thanks again for your help.  :)

• View Profile
I just got the 1 BTCX a few seconds ago.  I just registered and it cost me 0.1 BTCX to register.  I was going to go ahead and pay you back the 1 BTCX you gave me since I already purchased some BTCX on BTER a while ago.  Thanks again for getting me started.  :)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Sent.  Its possible that the error was on the wallet side.  There is a very very stupid person that keeps registering names from within the web wallet.  This may have been leading to instability for you. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
I tried the web wallet but it did not work for me.  I tried it several time.  It must be my internet explorer.  It pulled up the demo but it would not let me select the "transfer" option.

I'll send you some.  give me a minute to get logged in.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

• View Profile
I tried the web wallet but it did not work for me.  I tried it several time.  It must be my internet explorer.  It pulled up the demo but it would not let me select the "transfer" option. 

Offline puppies

• View Profile
Hello, 

I am new to Bitshares X.  I downloaded the wallet account and it is working and I need to register it but I need enough BTSX to fund my account in order to register my account.

Can someone fund my account to get it going?  Here is the following information:

Name:  cryptofreakoutlaw31

Key:   BTSX8QTeRxHW36EegwhifHpsF6iUFZBNJtiYZS2E7u6MBbRdorC9eA

Thank you.

Is the web wallet down?

• View Profile
Hello, 

I am new to Bitshares X.  I downloaded the wallet account and it is working and I need to register it but I need enough BTSX to fund my account in order to register my account.

Can someone fund my account to get it going?  Here is the following information:

Name:  cryptofreakoutlaw31

Key:   BTSX8QTeRxHW36EegwhifHpsF6iUFZBNJtiYZS2E7u6MBbRdorC9eA

Thank you.

Offline puppies

• View Profile

Offline dealhunter

• View Profile

Offline puppies

• View Profile

Offline dealhunter

• View Profile
Same problems here, maybe someone can fund my accout?

NAME (* delegate)         KEY                                                                                                              REGISTERED         
dealhunter                     BTSX6Hq1CNEkh7TYNa8uGroZf1WB2RD1oeVoAHc9m87mjPPaQS5foP        NO                           

Offline Riverhead

Click on Console link in the wallet and type:

Code: [Select]
>> wallet_list_my_accounts

NAME (* delegate)                  KEY                                                             REGISTERED            FAVORITE       APPROVED       BLOCK PRODUCTION ENABLED
bitcoiners *                       BTSX5rq5GS4q1a3TRMMekFtTf9DkKfA8urJTQPuk7Dje9HvkCALfUB          2014-07-19T19:49:50   YES            1              NO                       

You will see something similar. Give your friend address that looks like this
BTSX5rq5GS4q1a3TRMMekFtTf9DkKfA8urJTQPuk7Dje9HvkCALfUB
and have him add you to his contacts in
Directory -> Unregistered -> Add Contact

I do not know anyone who uses BTSX and as such am in the catch 22.
Name: optictopic   
Key:BTSX8AMDHoJcG3MxNXf3NxyaUnnbLeWfR9XRnnnS9AzZnTcb1iWWQX

If you would send me enough BTSX to get started I will send you 10mBTC

Sent.  No need for the mBTC :).