Author Topic: Listing BitUSD on centralized exchanges?  (Read 14860 times)

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I do not... but I am being proven wrong by the minute... there are buyer(s) on both bter and btc38...

“It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Did you see this post? The last line especially could be relevant -

We are working with some of the best marketing gurus in the industry and are planning the assault. 

This is the primary focus of our trip to st marten.   

All I know is some people with serious money are about to buy into btsx and market the hell out of it. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6380.msg84969#msg84969

Actually, I think this line IS the reason for that. Call me naïve or stupid, but I do think so.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

I do not... but I am being proven wrong by the minute... there are buyer(s) on both bter and btc38...

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Did you see this post? The last line especially could be relevant -

We are working with some of the best marketing gurus in the industry and are planning the assault. 

This is the primary focus of our trip to st marten.   

All I know is some people with serious money are about to buy into btsx and market the hell out of it. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6380.msg84969#msg84969

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
So at least I kept a solid core position.
If the bold is not true, I think you are missing the train, by the minute... :)

I myself could not buy enough in the 125-133 range... :-*

I mean I am using only a tiny fraction to go in/out. I've done this waaay to many times in the past where I was right at picking the time to get in, then got out too soon. Learned my lesson the hard way.

E.g. I got a shit ton of TSLA around $30, sold it at $45 in few months, thinking what a great return. But should have kept a core position. Still kicking myself on that one, but at least it will be a reminder to never let that happen again.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Wow, train is taking off? I'm a bit nervous... this is too good to be true... I got out at 0.000015-0.000018, got in as low as 0.00001252. Yes I can't believe I captured the absolute low at 1252... go figure.

My biggest worry is I will get out with large portion and miss on the big move up - i.e. being dollar foolish, penny wise.

If the bold is not true, I think you are missing the train, by the minute... :)

I myself could not buy enough in the 125-133 range... :-*

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Wow, train is taking off? I'm a bit nervous... this is too good to be true... I got out at 0.000015-0.000018, got in as low as 0.00001252. Yes I can't believe I captured the absolute low at 1252... go figure.

My biggest worry is I will get out with large portion and miss on the big move up - i.e. being dollar foolish, penny wise.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
- When I say something, and when BM says exactly the same thing -they sound different. So, all posters in this thread, feel free to  ask BM directly, as in ‘How he sees it working’.

“The author must keep his mouth shut when his work starts to speak.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I don't see it going that low unless it is done by concerted effort of a bunch of whales who want to buy cheap.

Some posts this week were pretty discouraging, btw.

As in the new tech 'DPOS' needing mining in a push up move...??!!!???

wait what? are you talking about the mining pool that auto-converts to btsx, or did somebody suggest that (somehow) mining should be implemented in dpos?

Yes, the mining pool idea... it is a tiny push... perceived as a desperate effort, and a sign of weakness more than anything else..
My opinion only, again.

merockstar

I don't see it going that low unless it is done by concerted effort of a bunch of whales who want to buy cheap.

As in the new tech 'DPOS' needing mining in a push up move...??!!!???

wait what? are you talking about the mining pool that auto-converts to btsx, or did somebody suggest that (somehow) mining should be implemented in dpos?

edit: need sleep. i have a job interview tomorrow. will check in on this after.

this has been fascinating though.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:01:34 am by merockstar »

Offline fuzzy

you're referencing your prediction of a correction down to like 8 million in a different thread, right?

Yes...
And do not say traders do not read forums... there were, pretty hard kickers on this forum today....

your numbers might have been wrong, but there was a correction.

i agreed with your logic, just didn't have the balls to sell.

and you still might be right, this spike we're seeing could very easily be manipulation.
+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

As in, the new tech 'DPOS' needing mining in a push up move...??!!!???

[EDIT] The price went down not due to too much selling, imo. I might be totally wrong on that but that's how I saw it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:52:16 am by Simeon II »

merockstar

you're referencing your prediction of a correction down to like 8 million in a different thread, right?

Yes...
And do not say traders do not read forums... there were, pretty hard kickers on this forum today....

your numbers might have been wrong, but there was a correction.

i agreed with your logic, just didn't have the balls to sell wait to buy, (i didn't get in until after february).

and you still might be right, this spike we're seeing could very easily be manipulation.

edit: not following what you mean by the bolded part
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:50:08 am by merockstar »

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Yes...

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

merockstar

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

― Friedrich Nietzsche
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:43:35 am by Simeon II »