Author Topic: Wallet syncs, but....  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
Hey!  Mac wallet syncs, but I have a yellow bar with 'network problems.'  Are there really network problems, or do I need to fiddle around with the wallet?

The text is poorly chosen, yellow means that some delegates are missing blocks and that  "caution" should be used ie: wait longer for confirmation.  We will be adding some clarity to that in a bit.   

Early on the delegates are still figuring things out and this is to be expected... you are ok as long as blocks are synced.

Thank you so much for the answer!

Offline bytemaster

Hey!  Mac wallet syncs, but I have a yellow bar with 'network problems.'  Are there really network problems, or do I need to fiddle around with the wallet?

The text is poorly chosen, yellow means that some delegates are missing blocks and that  "caution" should be used ie: wait longer for confirmation.  We will be adding some clarity to that in a bit.   

Early on the delegates are still figuring things out and this is to be expected... you are ok as long as blocks are synced.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile