Author Topic: Selling 150k BTSX  (Read 2582 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Sold to Krabbypatty, went great + smooth

Krabbypatty is buying now? That's news for me.

News, yes.  Expected ? Yes.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Well I sold a bit more than I wanted to. I got the StorJ I wanted. And he offered me 10% more BTC than I paid you, so why not? :)

Good deal then!  I am happy for you!
Better deals are coming though, as I said, so keep your BTC ready!

P.S. yehhh you are repeating my steps, the reason I bought from you is/was - I sold more than I wanted to just to close the deal!

P.S.S.
On the srorj thing… I am too lazy to put it in words again what I think. But if so inclined search my post – In short – they (storj and everybody else Maidsafe/FIA  you name it, do not have ‘The solution’ they have just ‘a product in that sphere’. And generally no plan how to capitalize on that said 'product’.

Just my 2  Butsies.

I agree with you! In fact I'm working on MaidSafe/StorJ competitor (only design stage, I guess I want to find the solution before I go ask for donations) But I can't kick myself if once they have the funding and figure it out, what's 5 BTC in that space?
It's just a hedge.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Some people have bills to pay, or other opportunities...

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Want to sell 150,000 BTSX, prices negotiable. I have been around Bitshares ecosystem since early November and the trade will need to go through a trusted escrow member. Either post offer here or PM me. Thanks.

I can't believe people are selling 150,000 BTSX. Do you know how much money that could be? A year from now it could be $150,000 or more.

I also understand times are hard and there is an opportunity cost for holding onto BTSX at this time. Market assets should solve everything. Once we can cash out into BitUSD or buy commodities within Bitshares itself I don't think we will see as much selling.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
Well I sold a bit more than I wanted to. I got the StorJ I wanted. And he offered me 10% more BTC than I paid you, so why not? :)

Good deal then!  I am happy for you!
Better deals are coming though, as I said, so keep your BTC ready!

P.S. yehhh you are repeating my steps, the reason I bought from you is/was - I sold more than I wanted to just to close the deal!

P.S.S.
On the srorj thing… I am too lazy to put it in words again what I think. But if so inclined search my post – In short – they (storj and everybody else Maidsafe/FIA  you name it, do not have ‘The solution’ they have just ‘a product in that sphere’. And generally no plan how to capitalize on that said 'product’.

Just my 2  Butsies.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:03:10 am by Simeon II »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

Krabbypatty is buying now? That's news for me.

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Smooth and quick tx!!! Thank you!

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Want to sell 150,000 BTSX, prices negotiable. I have been around Bitshares ecosystem since early November and the trade will need to go through a trusted escrow member. Either post offer here or PM me. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:00:08 am by Pocket Sand »