Author Topic: Urgent queries  (Read 1920 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
How do I add bitshares to my payment processor and why should I or should I not?

wasn't able to make sense of this question. what do you mean?
What you payment processor really wants is to use bitUSD and bitEUR (and all the others)
These are assets on the blockchain that (although in theory for now) trade for the same price as the USD and the EUR.

merockstar

Hi Bitshares enthusiasts,

hi 112524

How do I mine bitshares? What do I gain by running a node?

You don't mine BitShares because it's Proof of Stake. the closest thing to mining is being compensated for running a node as a delegate-- your best bet is to just buy them from an exchange, or from somebody who already has them.

How do I convert my PTS which are sent to the bitshares adress to bitshares?

You mean sent to the angelshares address, right? did you send them before February 28th? if so, then go to this thread or any of a dozen others to learn how to import the wallet.dat containing the private key to the address you sent it from.

if you didn't send to angel address before feb. 28th, but were holding PTS, you might still have some, just a little bit less.

if you didn't own any PTS by the 28th, you're going to have to buy them through more traditional means.

if you donated to angelshares or held PTS by the end of May, you have lottoshares waiting for you.

How do I add bitshares to my payment processor and why should I or should I not?

wasn't able to make sense of this question. what do you mean?

Offline 112524

• View Profile
Hi Bitshares enthusiasts,

How do I mine bitshares? What do I gain by running a node?

How do I convert my PTS which are sent to the bitshares adress to bitshares?