Author Topic: Keyhotee Founders Claim your BTSX  (Read 38660 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Yes!  I have paid out all Keyhotee Founder BTSX that have claimed them via info@bitshares.org.

Uhh.. Never got mine.
Sent you an email 5 days ago.

I see I wrote "Clain" in the subject instead of "Claim", so maybe that's why you missed it.

Got it.  Done.  :)
I sent my email at 7/24……but I haven‘t received my btsx……
Found it in my junk mail folder for no good reason.  Done.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Hi Stan,

I have not received any BTSX yet. I have sent an email to info@bitshares.org a couple of days ago.

Should I get worried or not? I understand you are very busy and there is no rush, just want to make sure that my email was received.

Thanks

It was paid to mf-tzo on Aug 4, as you requested on August 2.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bulabu

• View Profile
Yes!  I have paid out all Keyhotee Founder BTSX that have claimed them via info@bitshares.org.

Uhh.. Never got mine.

I see I wrote "Clain" in the subject instead of "Claim", so maybe that's why you missed it.

I sent my email at 7/24……but I haven‘t received my btsx……

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi Stan,

I have not received any BTSX yet. I have sent an email to info@bitshares.org a couple of days ago.

Should I get worried or not? I understand you are very busy and there is no rush, just want to make sure that my email was received.

Thanks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
As for KeyID and future DACs, Toast is still working on his Grand Unified Solution.

I am so f**** excited about what's ahead of us!!

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Does that mean funder who used internation characters as account should change their ID in btsx ?
And I would like to known If they  can hold old ID by using internation characters in other DAC and keyhotee , or just keyhotee,or none?
Modify message

Yes, for btsx you need to change to comply with its established rules.
As for KeyID and future DACs, Toast is still working on his Grand Unified Solution.

Offline arubi

• View Profile

Uhh.. Never got mine.

Yep, just saw it.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Uhh.. Never got mine.

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Is there a big backlog of e-mails to Stan to claim BTSX?

I expect to have to process several hundred emails in the next few days.

Unbelievably, I am now caught up!   

Yes!  I have paid out all Keyhotee Founder BTSX that have claimed them via info@bitshares.org.  (If you have requested them some other way, I have probably missed them during my week in the Caribbean shark tank.)

So, at the risk of burying myself in claims once again,
I hereby bump this thread.

Note to Keyhotee Founders

If you have been having trouble importing your Keyhotee Founder ID it is probably for this reason:

BTSX is not Keyhotee.  For security reasons, it has its own, more stringent rules for what constitutes a legal name:  <ISO Basic Latin Alphabet, only lowercase alphanumeric characters, dots, and dashes. Must start with a letter and cannot end with a dash.>   Think of them as far more flexible than a bank account number but constrained to facilitate accuracy and avoid name confusion and collisions.

So we tried to give an extra benefit to our Founders by including them in more than just the genesis block of Keyhotee.  We added them to BTSX too.

But some names just won’t work in BTSX.

Of the names that would work, many had never been registered during the long Keyhotee registration process.

So we did what we could and included all the legal <name-public id> pairs we had.

Since so many Founders did not register (probably because of early Keyhotee instability) we decided to award Founders their BTSX shares manually.

If you did register with Keyhotee, then you can use it to dump your private key.   Copy it and paste the private key (wif_key) into your BTXS console with wallet_import_private_key <wif_key> , and it should find your Keyhotee ID in the BTSX genesis block and give you access to it as a new account.

If, your Keyhotee ID wasn’t legal under BTSX we’ll let you change it to one that you were able to register instead.  That's where your promotional BTSX will be sent. There is currently no deadline for claiming them, but eventually we will have to figure out what to do with any unclaimed BTSX that remain in our trust.

Just email info@bitshares.org with your original Keyhotee ID and proof that you own it (either the "Founder ID" address from which you donated, or the email address you used when you signed up) and give us the working BTSX name to which you want us to send it.  That name will become your Keyhotee ID.

Meanwhile, Toast is working on a much better namespace solution that will become the common standard for all our future DACs and Keyhotee.  Check his recent posts on the subject.

Does that mean funder who used internation characters as account should change their ID in btsx ?
And I would like to known If they  can hold old ID by using internation characters in other DAC and keyhotee , or just keyhotee,or none?

Offline arubi

• View Profile

Uhh.. Never got mine.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Is there a big backlog of e-mails to Stan to claim BTSX?

I expect to have to process several hundred emails in the next few days.

Unbelievably, I am now caught up!   

Yes!  I have paid out all Keyhotee Founder BTSX that have claimed them via info@bitshares.org.  (If you have requested them some other way, I have probably missed them during my week in the Caribbean shark tank.)

So, at the risk of burying myself in claims once again,
I hereby bump this thread.

Note to Keyhotee Founders

If you have been having trouble importing your Keyhotee Founder ID it is probably for this reason:

BTSX is not Keyhotee.  For security reasons, it has its own, more stringent rules for what constitutes a legal name:  <ISO Basic Latin Alphabet, only lowercase alphanumeric characters, dots, and dashes. Must start with a letter and cannot end with a dash.>   Think of them as far more flexible than a bank account number but constrained to facilitate accuracy and avoid name confusion and collisions.

So we tried to give an extra benefit to our Founders by including them in more than just the genesis block of Keyhotee.  We added them to BTSX too.

But some names just won’t work in BTSX.

Of the names that would work, many had never been registered during the long Keyhotee registration process.

So we did what we could and included all the legal <name-public id> pairs we had.

Since so many Founders did not register (probably because of early Keyhotee instability) we decided to award Founders their BTSX shares manually.

If you did register with Keyhotee, then you can use it to dump your private key.   Copy it and paste the private key (wif_key) into your BTXS console with wallet_import_private_key <wif_key> , and it should find your Keyhotee ID in the BTSX genesis block and give you access to it as a new account.

If, your Keyhotee ID wasn’t legal under BTSX we’ll let you change it to one that you were able to register instead.  That's where your promotional BTSX will be sent. There is currently no deadline for claiming them, but eventually we will have to figure out what to do with any unclaimed BTSX that remain in our trust.

Just email info@bitshares.org with your original Keyhotee ID and proof that you own it (either the "Founder ID" address from which you donated, or the email address you used when you signed up) and give us the working BTSX name to which you want us to send it.  That name will become your Keyhotee ID.

Meanwhile, Toast is working on a much better namespace solution that will become the common standard for all our future DACs and Keyhotee.  Check his recent posts on the subject.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Is there a deadline for this?
I have not and will not have access to the relevant information for a few weeks.
Pretty sure that there will not be a deadline .. it IS your stake

However, I3 may see untaken styke as 'dead' after some months and start doing other things with it

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Is there a deadline for this?
I have not and will not have access to the relevant information for a few weeks.

Offline arubi

• View Profile
Still waiting for a reply from Stan as well.

Offline Riverhead

All fine at my end now! Thx

BTW. here it seems like #PTS * 3700.6 = #btsx
我也没收到

Have you emailed Stan the required information?  I suspect he has a long list to get through and he's been traveling lately.

你通过电子邮件发送斯坦所需要的信息?我怀疑他有一个长长的清单,以打通和他一直在旅行,最近