Author Topic: Keyhotee Founders Claim your BTSX  (Read 39129 times)

Offline hasher

• View Profile
No the founder shares are one day worth of ags split over all founder donations equally .. the other 199 day of ags donations are extra and you can access your stake using the privkeys of your sending addresses
ah..wait, Stan send only founders amount, so i need to load btsx from 28.02 snapshot and AGS by myself?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
No the founder shares are one day worth of ags split over all founder donations equally .. the other 199 day of ags donations are extra and you can access your stake using the privkeys of your sending addresses

Offline hasher

• View Profile
Hi Stan, thanks for btsx you sent,
im a little confused, does this btsx include those shares from AGS/pts/btc donation?
because i calculated the amount i recieved upon current price plus PTS amount on 28februaury snapshot on current price and total sum barely cover 1/5 of my initial investments into project.
or i need to transfer ags amount myself later?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:59:04 pm by hasher »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
also if i type wallet_delegate_block production mf-tzo false i get a message that unable to find private key for mf-tzo...

why? does this mean that mf-tzo is not under my control? on the other hand I can see the balance (currently zero) so I assume that this is under my control..

why when i do wallet_list_my_accounts i do not see mf-tzo? i see all the accounts i have registered but not that one...

Anyone can advise on that?

do you imported your keys from your btc and/or pts wallet's?
Or have you only get funds from external exhanges like bter?

PS maybe it is a stupid question but it's the first thing came to my mind  ;)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
also if i type wallet_delegate_block production mf-tzo false i get a message that unable to find private key for mf-tzo...

why? does this mean that mf-tzo is not under my control? on the other hand I can see the balance (currently zero) so I assume that this is under my control..

why when i do wallet_list_my_accounts i do not see mf-tzo? i see all the accounts i have registered but not that one...

Anyone can advise on that?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
wallet_import_keyhotee Firstname "" Lastname "Brain key" keyid

With this command in the console, I claimed my keyid of "gulu". But did not see any btsx in it. I guess need to send a email to claim these btsx.
Keyhotee founders can request their stake from Stan
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5943.60

Offline gulu

• View Profile
wallet_import_keyhotee Firstname "" Lastname "Brain key" keyid

With this command in the console, I claimed my keyid of "gulu". But did not see any btsx in it. I guess need to send a email to claim these btsx.
BTC: 1FRsgcQELHKFY2VMFosBnyBaNxZgS4wj7x
PTS: Pf9yDYUknXShepu6YjwSEpMvm1ewNQLNgE
BTSX: gulu

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
thanks Toast but nothing happened with that...

The other day I wrote something put my delegate name true , then rescaned the blockchain and it worked...

where are all these commands explained anyway?

You need to rescan.
You probably did "wallet_delegate_set_block_production ALL false" then rescanned then "... true" again.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
thanks Toast but nothing happened with that...

The other day I wrote something put my delegate name true , then rescaned the blockchain and it worked...

where are all these commands explained anyway?

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
wallet_set_transaction_scanning true
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
It was paid to mf-tzo on Aug 4, as you requested on August 2

thanks for that. however i don't see the balance and i think the reason must be something that has to do that it is registered as delegate.

there is something i write on the console and then i rescan the blockchain and the balance shows up. can someone advise what is the command?

blablabla... true something i think...

Offline hasher

• View Profile
for those who need latest keyhotee build to use "export private key" function for btsx foundername import, its here: http://bitshares.org/resources/downloads/

Offline bulabu

• View Profile
Yes!  I have paid out all Keyhotee Founder BTSX that have claimed them via info@bitshares.org.

Uhh.. Never got mine.
Sent you an email 5 days ago.

I see I wrote "Clain" in the subject instead of "Claim", so maybe that's why you missed it.

Got it.  Done.  :)
I sent my email at 7/24……but I haven‘t received my btsx……
Found it in my junk mail folder for no good reason.  Done.

OMG! maybe my address’s problem,it was hacked and sent a lot of junk mail at last year……
thanks……