Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 21097 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Re: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2014, 04:47:54 pm »
Have you guys contacted support?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline GaltReport

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2014, 04:51:55 pm »
Have you guys contacted support?

Not yet.  Been busy and hoping it would show up but  probably need to do that.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2014, 04:54:45 pm »
What platform are you running? On windows there were reports of missing transactions from the ledger, however the total funds available was correct. This is due to TITAN privacy technology. If transaction details are lost they can not be recovered but funds don't get lost.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2014, 04:55:17 pm »
What I'm trying to point out is that it is most likely not BTER's fault.

Offline GaltReport

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2014, 04:57:01 pm »

Total is not correct. I didn't receive it.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2014, 04:58:53 pm »

Ya, I don't think it's anything bter.com has done.  They've been very reliable in the past.  When I do wallet_account_balance riverhead in the console the balance is still missing the funds from bter.  I tried a wallet_rescan_blockchain but no luck.

I'll keep poking at it.

clout

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2014, 05:10:34 pm »

i don't believe that bter is handling transactions appropriately. on the one hand the transaction id that they provide is wrong. they are providing the block signature rather than txid which is only about 8 digits. when i tried to withdraw 45,000 btsx on their end it is said insufficient funds, which i think results from them creating individual deposit/widthrawal address for each account. they should simply have a main bter account registered on the blockchain and process transactions based on the memo field. i don't know why there are so many difficulties when titan makes it so much easier to transfer funds. can't wait till btsx is the main crypto exchange

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2014, 05:15:54 pm »

i don't believe that bter is handling transactions appropriately. on the one hand the transaction id that they provide is wrong. they are providing the block signature rather than txid which is only about 8 digits. when i tried to withdraw 45,000 btsx on their end it is said insufficient funds, which i think results from them creating individual deposit/widthrawal address for each account. they should simply have a main bter account registered on the blockchain and process transactions based on the memo field. i don't know why there are so many difficulties when titan makes it so much easier to transfer funds. can't wait till btsx is the main crypto exchange

I thought that there is still a 5000 per day limit?

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2014, 05:20:31 pm »

They upped it early today or last night.  I too tried to withdraw 45k BTSX that went nowhere.  I even exited my client, renamed the chain directory and downloaded the blockchain again in case it was a ledger error.  No love yet....

I was able to transfer 5k yesterday so I know it did work at one point :).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:22:28 pm by Riverhead »

Offline robrigo

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2014, 05:22:51 pm »

They bumped the limit up to 45000 today. And I am in the same exact boat as clout. Missing 45000 BTSX in my wallet even though the transaction is posted as complete on bter. Submitted a support ticket to bter.com to try and resolve. I'll provide an update when they contact me back.

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:03 pm »
Mine is missing too.  I guess it's a matter of patience since they upped the limit.  I think I'll submit a support ticket as well, though I don't want to flood them with tickets.  They've always been reliable in the past.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2014, 05:29:10 pm »
Mine is missing too.  I guess it's a matter of patience since they upped the limit.  I think I'll submit a support ticket as well, though I don't want to flood them with tickets.  They've always been reliable in the past.

Ditto.  I'm going to wait a bit longer.  I have confidence BTER will make things right.

clout

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2014, 05:32:26 pm »
what do your withdrawal records say about the transaction? i keep getting "insufficient funds (31005)", which means whatever account they are trying to send from does not have enough btsx. this is understandable since they recently upped the limit. but i'm pretty sure they are doing something wrong right now.

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2014, 05:37:00 pm »
what do your withdrawal records say about the transaction? i keep getting "insufficient funds (31005)", which means whatever account they are trying to send from does not have enough btsx. this is understandable since they recently upped the limit. but i'm pretty sure they are doing something wrong right now.

Mine just gives the transaction id and the time the transaction went through.  I withdrew 45000 and I would hate to hear there were insufficient funds because I have a lot more to withdraw!

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2014, 05:48:36 pm »
I would hate to hear there were insufficient funds because I have a lot more to withdraw!

+5%