Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 21111 times)

clout

Re: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2014, 10:43:06 pm »
I'm sure they'll figure it out but this is going to be a clusterfuck if they are on a fork.

they are not on a fork... if they were not connected to the main chain, they would know it

clout

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2014, 10:46:20 pm »
they are probably overcomplicating the deposit and withdrawal process because they are still thinking in terms of bitcoin and alt currencies

Offline Markus

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2014, 10:49:47 pm »
Withdrawal limit on this page is back down to 5000 BTSX

https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/BTSX

Offline popinjay

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2014, 11:07:01 pm »
Sorry guys for all the dumb questions

how long does withdraw from Bter take?  Been 24hrs with nothing still

Read the previous 10 or 15 posts. There is some kind of problem. When the withdrawal limit was 5000 btsx/day the withdrawals were done in a couple of minutes. But today withdrawals are not happening and some people are speculating that bter.com is on a fork.

I see.... thx.   IT was less than 5000, but Ill wait it out if there are others having issues as well

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2014, 01:20:18 am »
My withdrawal limit now says -40000, but I still don't have my 45000. Well, well, welly-well.  Being patient.  Things take time. :-\

Offline GaltReport

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2014, 01:38:21 am »
I got a reply to my ticket.  Said the ticket is closed but to let them know if I still have a problem....No explanation or even saying it was fixed.  Regardless, still don't have my BTSX!  At least they answered the ticket. 

It's unfortunate though, really unfortunate.  Definitely won't buy if I can't get it out.

Next reply said, "if I received the earlier ones, I should receive the last".   Thanks. I feel the same way.  Doesn't seem that they are actually doing anything other than saying, it should work.   :(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:04:33 am by GaltReport »

Offline robrigo

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2014, 02:19:38 am »
I got a reply to my ticket.  Said the ticket is closed but to let them know if I still have a problem....No explanation or even saying it was fixed.  Regardless, still don't have my BTSX!  At least they answered the ticket. 

It's unfortunate though, really unfortunate.  Definitely won't buy if I can't get it out.

Next reply said, "if I received the earlier ones, I should receive the last".   Thanks. I feel the same way.  Doesn't seem that they are actually doing anything other than saying, it should work.   :(

Same deal here on my first reply from bter customer support, I replied back and linked them to this thread and made sure to mention that this is happening to multiple users. Hopefully they will see there is actually a problem then.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2014, 03:01:38 am »
I got the infamous: "cancelled:BTSX account is not registered or memo is too long"

Will try without a memo. That same memo worked fine the first time.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2014, 03:04:24 am »

HI,

We are upgrading to the new wallet and hopefully it will solve this issue.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2014, 03:14:05 am »

HI,

We are upgrading to the new wallet and hopefully it will solve this issue.

Great thanks  +5%

Ggozzo

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2014, 03:15:42 am »
They canceled my transaction and took all my BTR points. This clearly was their fault, not mine. Had they disabled withdraw, I wouldn't have been able to try. After trying 3 times to withdraw I emailed them. After emailing them they said:

Bter Support (bter)
Jul 25 09:22

Dear Sir,
Sorry, I am afraid the btr can not be returned.As the BTR is granted and deducted by the system automatically. BTR will be deducted when you try to withdraw, no matter the withdrawal is cancelled or not

Without the BTR, you can still withdraw freely.

If there is any question, please let us know
Thanks

"Without the BTR, you can now pay full price. Your loyalty to us previously, doesn't mean jack" FTFY

Not that it was going to save me a ton of shares, but just seems like bad customer service or a bad system.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:17:32 am by GregGozzo »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2014, 03:20:59 am »
Without a memo sent almost instantly. May be the upgrade on their side fixed things.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2014, 03:26:21 am »
My withdrawal limit now says -40000, but I still don't have my 45000. Well, well, welly-well.  Being patient.  Things take time. :-\

Hi,

Yes the withdrawal from the wallet doesn't work very well until now so we limited the withdrawal amount back to 5000.
We have upgraded to the new wallet version and got several expired transactions of the withdrawals like this:

2014-07-24T08:25:16 EXPIRED   btercom             - 41,696.64249 BTSX       from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        704d8600
2014-07-24T11:02:17 EXPIRED   btercom              - 4,949.00000 BTSX        from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        b054a048
2014-07-24T12:41:02 EXPIRED   btercom             - 2,226.47782 BTSX        from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        84c0443b
2014-07-24T13:15:30 EXPIRED   btercom             - -- 9,879.20000 BTSX        from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        73308a13
2014-07-24T13:42:31 EXPIRED   btercom              -197.00000 BTSX          from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        e4b9c991

We are going to re-send the withdrawals and see if the new wallet works.

Best,
Lin@Bter

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2014, 03:31:56 am »
They canceled my transaction and took all my BTR points. This clearly was their fault, not mine. Had they disabled withdraw, I wouldn't have been able to try. After trying 3 times to withdraw I emailed them. After emailing them they said:

Bter Support (bter)

Dear Sir,
Sorry, I am afraid the btr can not be returned.As the BTR is granted and deducted by the system automatically. BTR will be deducted when you try to withdraw, no matter the withdrawal is cancelled or not

Thanks

"Without the BTR, you can now pay full price. Your loyalty to us previously, doesn't mean jack" FTFY

Not that it was going to save me a ton of shares, but just seems like bad customer service or a bad system.

Hi,

We are working with the BTSX dev on fixing the withdrawal issues.  Please be patient.

Please submit a ticket so that we can credit your BTR back.

Thanks.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2014, 03:42:11 am »

Bter Support (bter)

Dear Sir,

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding from our customer rep since they didn't get what happened with the BTSX withdrawal.
Actually, we do credit customers' BTR back if the cancellation is due to problems on our side or the technical issue.
I have notified our customer rep and they are going to handle this for you in your  ticket.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:46:55 am by freeworm »