Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50704 times)

Offline Riverhead

Hello Bitshares comunity,

I am also a new investor in BTSX. All the concepts of Bitshares really amaze me and I think it will be very successful in future.

I just installed the new wallet and tried to register my account and then transfer some funds from bter.com to test it, but with no luck. Can somebody send me just 1 BTSX so I can activate it :)

Here is my account key: BTSX5JAjbkynsusj6PxixgWypvZGvcWNVGFDJBVpM4TeVggejmV9Pt

Thank you in advance!

Sent!  Good luck :)

Wow, thank you so much! :) I have successfully activated my account!

For some reason I cannot withdraw any BTSX from bter.com. It still says 'Invalid fund password' - I tried several times with my bter.com password and even my wallet password, but with no luck. Maybe some temporal problem with Bter, or I am missing something..

Thanks for your help! :)

You bet!  The fund password on bter is different than your login password for security reasons.  You can request to have it reset.  Also, I've had a large withdraw pending for about an hour now.  I wonder if they're running out of supply...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:37:32 pm by Riverhead »

Offline thulium

• View Profile

I am also a new investor in BTSX. All the concepts of Bitshares really amaze me and I think it will be very successful in future.

I just installed the new wallet and tried to register my account and then transfer some funds from bter.com to test it, but with no luck. Can somebody send me just 1 BTSX so I can activate it :)

Thank you in advance!

Wow, thank you so much! :) I have successfully activated my account!

For some reason I cannot withdraw any BTSX from bter.com. It still says 'Invalid fund password' - I tried several times with my bter.com password and even my wallet password, but with no luck. Maybe some temporal problem with Bter, or I am missing something..

Thanks for your help! :)

Offline Riverhead

Thank you in advance!

Offline thulium

• View Profile

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:02:58 pm by thulium »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
It looks like they increased the withdrawal limit to 50 000 BTSX.

https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/BTSX

+5% +5% +5%

waiting for ... no limits
to go ALL IN  :D

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile

Offline Markus

• View Profile
It looks like they increased the withdrawal limit to 50 000 BTSX.

https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/BTSX

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
However we really need to limit the number of the items returned from the list transactions API.
If there's any update to satisfy this, please let us know asap.

https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/issues/548

Thanks.

Fixed in new version 0.2.2
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

clout

Is there a block explorer for btsx?  I think I may have messed up my bter transfer.

theres a block explorer in the client.

Offline popinjay

• View Profile
Is there a block explorer for btsx?  I think I may have messed up my bter transfer.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Hello BitShares community! I have just started learning about this system yesterday and so far it seems very promising.

I purchased some initial BTSX on bter.com but I am also having the same problem mentioned by many in the thread; I am unable to transfer any of my BTSX to my wallet because I am considered an unregistered user until I can pay the fee.

Can anyone here help me get started with a BTSX transaction? Thanks in advance!!!

My address is BTSX5zU7CBvvLrofA5h9FE7HcyDpvViwkmmMJ7MJspAvtuxXtQakLc

sent  ;)  Welcome on board!

Offline robrigo

Hello BitShares community! I have just started learning about this system yesterday and so far it seems very promising.

I purchased some initial BTSX on bter.com but I am also having the same problem mentioned by many in the thread; I am unable to transfer any of my BTSX to my wallet because I am considered an unregistered user until I can pay the fee.

Can anyone here help me get started with a BTSX transaction? Thanks in advance!!!

My address is BTSX5zU7CBvvLrofA5h9FE7HcyDpvViwkmmMJ7MJspAvtuxXtQakLc

Offline popinjay

• View Profile
Hi guys, how do I get some btsx to register my account so I can get btsx off BTER?   Have a chicken and egg problem here

Ohh I see some people sending a few to get registered.  Could anyone send 1 to me?  BTSX7mYjdHbskQPdLWxPrVt1wSQ5WJxCxsAtWTF6U9cesgxNLvmvUv

Or tell me how to get a few elsewhere?

Cheers

sent

Thank you! 

How long does it take to withdraw from bter?   Still hasn't shown up in my account

This was the txid: BTSX02EE40E81CA3ABF9DD55CF34DD48-FB5F3AA52C4DCB41352A655679B05AB1   
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:23:59 am by popinjay »

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Hello, I need to borrow a small portion of BTSX to register my name as well! Thanks in advance. I will send return your coin  8)

BTSX5AeWtwVACSoTu1QMknzwK9RvuhFBNJshkYHUp3eBLJhF4pgxgi

sent ;)

Offline kyma

• View Profile
Hello, I need to borrow a small portion of BTSX to register my name as well! Thanks in advance. I will send return your coin  8)

BTSX5AeWtwVACSoTu1QMknzwK9RvuhFBNJshkYHUp3eBLJhF4pgxgi