Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50716 times)

Offline robrigo

What I'm trying to point out is that it is most likely not BTER's fault.

i don't believe that bter is handling transactions appropriately. on the one hand the transaction id that they provide is wrong. they are providing the block signature rather than txid which is only about 8 digits. when i tried to withdraw 45,000 btsx on their end it is said insufficient funds, which i think results from them creating individual deposit/widthrawal address for each account. they should simply have a main bter account registered on the blockchain and process transactions based on the memo field. i don't know why there are so many difficulties when titan makes it so much easier to transfer funds. can't wait till btsx is the main crypto exchange

I thought that there is still a 5000 per day limit?

They bumped the limit up to 45000 today. And I am in the same exact boat as clout. Missing 45000 BTSX in my wallet even though the transaction is posted as complete on bter. Submitted a support ticket to bter.com to try and resolve. I'll provide an update when they contact me back.

Offline Riverhead

i don't believe that bter is handling transactions appropriately. on the one hand the transaction id that they provide is wrong. they are providing the block signature rather than txid which is only about 8 digits. when i tried to withdraw 45,000 btsx on their end it is said insufficient funds, which i think results from them creating individual deposit/widthrawal address for each account. they should simply have a main bter account registered on the blockchain and process transactions based on the memo field. i don't know why there are so many difficulties when titan makes it so much easier to transfer funds. can't wait till btsx is the main crypto exchange

They upped it early today or last night.  I too tried to withdraw 45k BTSX that went nowhere.  I even exited my client, renamed the chain directory and downloaded the blockchain again in case it was a ledger error.  No love yet....

I was able to transfer 5k yesterday so I know it did work at one point :).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:22:28 pm by Riverhead »

Offline onceuponatime

clout

Offline Riverhead

Ya, I don't think it's anything bter.com has done.  They've been very reliable in the past.  When I do wallet_account_balance riverhead in the console the balance is still missing the funds from bter.  I tried a wallet_rescan_blockchain but no luck.

I'll keep poking at it.

Offline GaltReport

Total is not correct. I didn't receive it.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
What platform are you running? On windows there were reports of missing transactions from the ledger, however the total funds available was correct. This is due to TITAN privacy technology. If transaction details are lost they can not be recovered but funds don't get lost.

Offline GaltReport

Have you guys contacted support?

Not yet.  Been busy and hoping it would show up but  probably need to do that.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline GaltReport

I did transfer from Bter to my wallet, but since few hours nothing received. The name of my registered account is: thulium

I have only this transaction info:

ID: 520866

2040cd024b1b74904a382dd14f15f1e2b6959d55be1b334f9afc265b2fd9e3fc9c9c127737b15318e8fe378b30764f4b65c275ef851eba56ac82bdad6396c0f71d

You're not alone.  It probably says Pending on bter?  I have a withrdaw pending as well.  We'll just have to wait....

Edit: Mine looks like it went through on BTER but haven't received anything either.  I'll update if it shows up.

Mine still not showing up.... :(

Offline Riverhead

I did transfer from Bter to my wallet, but since few hours nothing received. The name of my registered account is: thulium

2040cd024b1b74904a382dd14f15f1e2b6959d55be1b334f9afc265b2fd9e3fc9c9c127737b15318e8fe378b30764f4b65c275ef851eba56ac82bdad6396c0f71d

You're not alone.  It probably says Pending on bter?  I have a withrdaw pending as well.  We'll just have to wait....

Edit: Mine looks like it went through on BTER but haven't received anything either.  I'll update if it shows up.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:23:43 pm by Riverhead »

Offline thulium

• View Profile

Offline GaltReport

Also, I've had a large withdraw pending for about an hour now.  I wonder if they're running out of supply...

Me too. Not that long but still pending much longer compared to yesterday.

Offline thulium

• View Profile
Hello Bitshares comunity,

I am also a new investor in BTSX. All the concepts of Bitshares really amaze me and I think it will be very successful in future.

I just installed the new wallet and tried to register my account and then transfer some funds from bter.com to test it, but with no luck. Can somebody send me just 1 BTSX so I can activate it :)

Here is my account key: BTSX5JAjbkynsusj6PxixgWypvZGvcWNVGFDJBVpM4TeVggejmV9Pt

Thank you in advance!

Sent!  Good luck :)

Wow, thank you so much! :) I have successfully activated my account!

For some reason I cannot withdraw any BTSX from bter.com. It still says 'Invalid fund password' - I tried several times with my bter.com password and even my wallet password, but with no luck. Maybe some temporal problem with Bter, or I am missing something..

Thanks for your help! :)

You bet!  The fund password on bter is different than your login password for security reasons.  You can request to have it reset.  Also, I've had a large withdraw pending for about an hour now.  I wonder if they're running out of supply...

OMG! I forgot that there was such password (I only used bter to purchase my BTSX, but the account was created a long time ago). Now everything worked flawlessly. Thanks a lot again! :)