Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50749 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
The post is regarding deposits.

Do not know if it the same issue but registered account 'btercom' -(the bter deposit account insists, or my wallet does) it is account:
'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. As in, I cannot be put it in the 'To' account field, and it  is replaced but this 'aaa.....a" account.

I can send 100 BTSX to see where it goes, but should it behave this way?

Check unregistered acocunts section, see if somehow it ended up listed there.

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
The post is regarding deposits.

Do not know if it the same issue but registered account 'btercom' -(the bter deposit account insists, or my wallet does) it is account:
'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. As in, I cannot be put it in the 'To' account field, and it  is replaced but this 'aaa.....a" account.

I can send 100 BTSX to see where it goes, but should it behave this way?

Offline GaltReport

Have you tried wallet_account_rename in the console?

This worked, thank you.

Offline Riverhead

Have you tried wallet_account_rename in the console?

Offline GaltReport

'freeworm' looked up a withdraw for me giving me a transaction id.   I don't see this in my account, nor do I see my "Account Key" in the transaction.  Is there anyway to figure out what the registered account name is from this transaction?

>> blockchain_get_transaction 651b36f9

I believe transaction ID he is referring to is on Bter in your withdraw history for BTSX.

I have a local account name conflicting with a registered account name.  I'm trying to figure out how to rename the unregistered/local account to resolve this.  I'm sure the withdraw worked fine.   -thank you

Let me know if you find a way to do this!

Offline jamesc

'freeworm' looked up a withdraw for me giving me a transaction id.   I don't see this in my account, nor do I see my "Account Key" in the transaction.  Is there anyway to figure out what the registered account name is from this transaction?

I believe transaction ID he is referring to is on Bter in your withdraw history for BTSX.

I have a local account name conflicting with a registered account name.  I'm trying to figure out how to rename the unregistered/local account to resolve this.  I'm sure the withdraw worked fine.   -thank you

Offline GaltReport

Offline jamesc

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
Just made a limit withdrawal from bter.  Got to my wallet in about 2 minutes.  Absolutely lovely; thanks bter! :)

Offline GaltReport

I have a registered BTSX account and bter withdrawal of 5k not working for me.  :-[

Please PM your username I am going to check it for you

Done

The wallet shows that it was sent out and got confirmed. I am going to PM you the details.

checking and testing...Okay, I see it and did 2 more transactions that came through fine.  Good job. If you can keep it working fast like this, it will be quite impressive.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:41:45 pm by GaltReport »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
GaltReport - are you running the newest version? Sometimes transaction details get lost, but if transaction was confirmed it WILL show in your balance, just the info that it came from BTER might be lost.

Do the following in the console if you have version 0.2.3.

First make sure your delegates are not producing blocks, in fact you should NEVER be producing blocks on a client you use to do transactions:
Code: [Select]
wallet_delegate_set_block_production ALL false
Ensure all transactions got parsed:
wallet_rescan_blockchain
Look for transactions that say UNKNOWN in any of the from/to fields for the amount you are not seeing.
wallet_account_transaction_history <your user name>

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
I have a registered BTSX account and bter withdrawal of 5k not working for me.  :-[

Done

The wallet shows that it was sent out and got confirmed. I am going to PM you the details.

Offline GaltReport

Once people start sending money to various exchanges and back and realize the funds are available in seconds they will become addicted.  Transferring BTC can take 20 minutes to an hour.  Who has time for that legacy nonsense?  8)

It will be when that is how it works for everyone.  I will let you know when that is my experience. It was only the first day.  Now waiting, again for more than 8 hours.  :(

Offline GaltReport

Done

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
I dont think the 1% withdrawal fee is fair for those who had there BTSX issued by BTER.