Author Topic: Current supply of "activated" BTSX  (Read 2030 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I have quite a bit and am also waiting for more efficient wallets. Would be interested to see how many are also on the market

In that case the percentage of activated bitshares wouldn't actually show the true supply, as both you and Simeon could have activated your shares, but are choosing not to.  I assume due to a lack of a desire to sell them.  There must be more holders out there that have simply chosen not to activate because they have no wish to deal with it until its a little more stable.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
I have quite a bit and am also waiting for more efficient wallets. Would be interested to see how many are also on the market
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline vikram

When we add the inactivity fee (something like 5% after 1 year inactivity was the number originally proposed) it will help to see the inactive funds decay away.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I haven't even downloaded the thing yet. I'm not in any hurry to do so. I'll wait until there's an idiot-proof version that I don't have to update for every bug fix. Thanks to everyone who is working hard on making this a great product.

Offline ag

• View Profile
this is a good metric. If published though may help to rally bts x market.  I think it should be possible to keep a running total of all first spends of inputs in the chain to get part way there. excludes those that important their keys but don't spend, but that means they don't care to vote right, which would be small total.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I haven't activated any of mine yet, and I have quite a few. I am not that technically proficient and I am waiting for more bugs to be ironed out and more ease or use to be apparent.

97% of mine are not imported neither.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I am curious to know it too.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline onceuponatime

I haven't activated any of mine yet, and I have quite a few. I am not that technically proficient and I am waiting for more bugs to be ironed out and more ease or use to be apparent.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
I wonder if it would be possible to find out how many of the total Bitshares X have been "activated" (imported with BTC, PTS). This would be an important number to track as it would be a more accurate indication of current available supply of BTSX.
>>> approve bitcoiners