Author Topic: Ethereum's IPO (Again)  (Read 10062 times)

Offline Riverhead

I wasn't going to rat you out :)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
To clarify by "play with" I meant use "the fuel" as a developer, not speculate.

Offline Riverhead

There's a section of the agreement that says you agree you're not a speculative purchaser. I get it but I'm not sure you can really control why someone buys something or how they'll spend it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 02:56:39 am by Riverhead »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Got 20K eth to play with... Will be interesting

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i don't invest . i am already comitted . in bytemaster i trust . ok, to much pressure  ;)

Offline Riverhead

If we can get BTSX, VOTE, and DNS to grow to something close to Litecoin then our development funds from AGS will exceed their $14MM :)

+5% +5%

Offline bytemaster

So it's raised about $14MM USD so far.  That's a lot of trust....or hope....or something.

If we can get BTSX, VOTE, and DNS to grow to something close to Litecoin then our development funds from AGS will exceed their $14MM :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

So it's raised about $14MM USD so far.  That's a lot of trust....or hope....or something.

Offline Overthetop

22,802.01119107 BTC ??
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Tuck Fheman

WARNING:
To purchase ether your browser must have full javascript capabilities.
Please disable any plugins (like "noscript") that restrict any javascript functionality.
(Also, please note that the website makes requests to subdomains and other domains.)

Thoughts?

They don't take you to Maven Central do they?  ;)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
WARNING:
To purchase ether your browser must have full javascript capabilities.
Please disable any plugins (like "noscript") that restrict any javascript functionality.
(Also, please note that the website makes requests to subdomains and other domains.)

Thoughts?

Offline fuzzy

It is amazing, in fact, to watch all those IPOs (non-IPOS, call them what you want) and the variety of ways everyone is coming his own new ‘improved’ way to make its distribution.
What is really astonishing is that practically all of them make little to no sense. Not because we are on this forum, but because it is the truth – AGS being pretty much the only exception.

Initially I didn't appreciate how elegant and fair AGS was. Its surprising that others are not copying it.

I have a good feeling about our Bitshares, If only the AGS was converted into something else so that the private key didn't have the risk of getting compromised.
there has been a great deal of hate sent toward invictus for AGS from people who do not understand that real, quality software needs solid seed funding that cant (easily) be dumped on by outside forces.  Invictus protected their entire operation (and its investors) by building a solid capital foundation instead of building it on quicksand.

I was initially in that camp...until I realized the greater purpose.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

sumantso

It is amazing, in fact, to watch all those IPOs (non-IPOS, call them what you want) and the variety of ways everyone is coming his own new ‘improved’ way to make its distribution.
What is really astonishing is that practically all of them make little to no sense. Not because we are on this forum, but because it is the truth – AGS being pretty much the only exception.

Initially I didn't appreciate how elegant and fair AGS was. Its surprising that others are not copying it.

I have a good feeling about our Bitshares, If only the AGS was converted into something else so that the private key didn't have the risk of getting compromised.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Yes, I have no idea what people donating the first day were thinking. The free market isn't all that rational.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
7000 BTC and running..

I'm gonna go ahead and guess 50 000 BTC by the end of this crowdfunding.