Author Topic: VOTE for btsx.chinesecommunity, help PROMOTE btsx  (Read 3734 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Update Nov 12th Third month

650 BTSX donated to BTSXCHINA CHARITY FUND

350 BTSX used for Chinese subforum tipping to active members

BTW: The payrate of all common delegates is changed to 3%, due to the latest upgrade from BTSX to BTS.
A higher income compared with my previous 50% payrate delegate can be expected thus promoting btsx.xiaoshan is not urgent anymore. Thanks to all those who voted for me.  :)

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
 +5%
Great job.
Thank also for xiaoshan's donation to standby delegates btsx.outofcontrol
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
ui .. an investment whitepaper ... do you have PDF or link .. can it be translated?

It's part of the official BTSX PROMOTION PLAN, and I wrote one chapter. However,  I don't know whether they have plan to translate it to English, or they are organizing English speaking guys to write another one.

You may have a glance from the following link. I believe you already know all the knowledge of it, because it is for new users.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bygqlsue7uaxWHlkRERBTV8wSVE/view?usp=sharing
Wow .. I like the layout (can't tell anything about content :( ) .. the only thing that looks a (very little) odd is the bitshares b on the side .. it looks a little 'fat' :)
besides that ... +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
ui .. an investment whitepaper ... do you have PDF or link .. can it be translated?

It's part of the official BTSX PROMOTION PLAN, and I wrote one chapter. However,  I don't know whether they have plan to translate it to English, or they are organizing English speaking guys to write another one.

You may have a glance from the following link. I believe you already know all the knowledge of it, because it is for new users.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bygqlsue7uaxWHlkRERBTV8wSVE/view?usp=sharing

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
update0928---second month:

1\ 500BTSX bounty for all the replies reporting errors of the first version "Investment White Paper-Chinese Version" , under the name of "BTSXCHINA FUNDATION"
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8946.0

Note: All replies have been awarded except for those who replied but didn't leave their BTSX ID, please contact me by PM.

2\ 260BTSX tipping to active Chinese subforum members who frequently help new users and spread useful information

3\ 240BTSX donated to BTSXCHINA for other activities, their activities can be found in

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7282.0

BTW, please also vote for btsx.xiaoshan, then I can upgrade my VPS.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Update 0830: Since btsx.chinesecommunity has been running for over one month, I think I have mastered enough experience to run a delegate. Considering the long term sustainability, I have decided to move btsx.chinesecommunity to a professional high performance VPS, instead of home PC. Since only 25% of btsx.chinesecommunity belongs to me, it's hard to cover the expense of a good VPS, I therefore would like to run another delegate, btsx.xiaoshan , with payrate 80%.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Summary of the first month donation.

300 btsx donated to Overthetop, who is running a faucet for new users registration.

300 btsx donated to @麦克猫 @tbkmcjl  @callmeluc, 100btsx each, who frequently translate English post into Chinese

381.3btsx donated to BTSXCHINA FUND, who organized a series of promoting activities in China.

100btsx tipping to  warmhearted users who answered questions of new users.

:) :)

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks to all of the supporters, so far, it has been running stably for one day, only 1 block was missed. Our faucet has collected over 40 BTSX!

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
wallet_approve_delegate btsx.chinesecommunity true

Thanks for voting +5%

Update Nov 12th---third month

650 BTSX donated to BTSXCHINA CHARITY FUND

350 BTSX used for Chinese subforum tipping to active members

BTW: The payrate of all common delegates is changed to 3%, due to the latest upgrade from BTSX to BTS.
A higher income compared with my previous 50% payrate delegate can be expected thus promoting btsx.xiaoshan is not urgent anymore. Thanks to all those who voted for me.  :)

update0928---second month:

1\ 500BTSX bounty for all the replies reporting errors of the first version "Investment White Paper-Chinese Version" , under the name of "BTSXCHINA FUNDATION"
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8946.0

Note: All replies have been awarded except for those who replied but didn't leave their BTSX ID, please contact me by PM.

2\ 260BTSX tipping to active Chinese subforum members who frequently help new users and spread useful information

3\ 240BTSX donated to BTSXCHINA for other activities, their activities can be found in

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7282.0

BTW, please also vote for btsx.xiaoshan, then I can upgrade my VPS.

update0901--first month:

Since btsx.chinesecommunity has been running for over one month, I think I have mastered enough experience to run a delegate.

Considering the long term sustainability, I have decided to move btsx.chinesecommunity to a professional high performance VPS,

instead of home PC. Since only 25% of btsx.chinesecommunity belongs to me, it's hard to cover the expense of a good VPS, I therefore

would like to run another delegate, btsx.xiaoshan , with payrate 80%.

Summary of the first month donation.

300 btsx donated to Overthetop, who is running a faucet for new users registration.

300 btsx donated to @麦克猫 @tbkmcjl  @callmeluc, 100btsx each, who frequently translate English post into Chinese

381.3btsx donated to BTSXCHINA FUND, who organized a series of promoting activities in China.

100btsx tipping to  warmhearted users who answered questions of new users.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:09:44 am by ripplexiaoshan »