Author Topic: WARNING - Don't due any trades with MRodstein  (Read 3544 times)

Offline bluestang

• View Profile
He never showed up for our deal, using escrow , on tuesday. Managed to sell em though to someone else. Put some more up yesterday and he PM'd me a offer, I just ignored him because he didn't show up for our deal, I'm glad but also sorry for your loss. I wish I had more of the little buggers for the cause, sorry man.

Thanks, I appreciate it.  A lesson for others to learn from.

I guess you should never trade when rushed, sleep deprived, stressed from having a wife in the hospital, a 6yr old with ADHD, and 4 mth old with an enlarged kidney working against you all at once.

Offline Mowcore

• View Profile
He never showed up for our deal, using escrow , on tuesday. Managed to sell em though to someone else. Put some more up yesterday and he PM'd me a offer, I just ignored him because he didn't show up for our deal, I'm glad but also sorry for your loss. I wish I had more of the little buggers for the cause, sorry man.

Offline dzhan

• View Profile
He is a scammer. Never paid for my 20 PTS.

Offline iruu

• View Profile
He responded in PM to my trade 150PTS@0.008, but went silent after I suggested only escrow/he pays first... so, seeing as he bought from you for 0.009...

Offline bluestang

• View Profile
Do not do any trades with MRodstein.

I have yet to receive BTC for supplied PTS.

If I get it I will retract this comment, but for now MRodstein is a scammer and not to be trusted.

EDIT:  I know it was a mistake not to use escrow. But I was in a hurry and getting ready to leave work.

If anyone wants to be kind enough and contribute a little to help recover 118 PTS, I would be extremely grateful...
Pig5MwHwuq4dePjTzp2jbetBwXShiwwgJT
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:58:06 am by bluestang »