Author Topic: Delegate Voting Quick Links?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
created a .htaccess with

Code: [Select]
Redirect 301 / btsx:d.dacsun/approvelabs/dacsun/

but indeed it would be nice to have a cleaner version as btsx link button on editor
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:42:48 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
like this ?

Yes this would be nice to get an icon for btsx links in forum :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fuzzy

Stan told me he was not sure about the progress on this front, so I would like to open this up here and see what options are available. 

I would ultimately hope that these links can be tied to delegate emblems (used as banners) where delegates can advertise themselves and each other on their own delegate page within the BeyondBitcoinX.net platform. 

In my mind, this would be very helpful for solving the problem of not having enough of our stakeholders actively voting. 

As a final note, I will remind everyone here that this site is intended to be someday owned by those who helped build, fund and run it.  So please keep in mind that one of the most valuable aspects of this is that the current team intends on building it largely as a public service to ensure bitshares ecosystem grows ethically through the collective voting of informed shareholders.

P.S.  Reminder about the Delegate quick links (that is what this post was supposed to be about!) 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D